Reviews for Selfish Children
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
great story
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh! please do 't wait too long.

update it fast. waiting with crossed fingers.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved it,was !You really are good at writing,keep it up!
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this is very sweet, the way yuichi treated his young lover and skipped the prep school. he's a true gentleman.
sara chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
yay i like it ! glad u wrote more.. i just finished reading ur story " Play of Emotions" ! ) .. I like that kazuki is jealous of kawamara ! huhu :P
SilverAllure chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE~! You're a wonderful writer!
Arsinen chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw I like the thought of Yuichi pampering Wataru. It's so cute. I like how you have kept them in character even if it is an AU. I love this.

Hope to see another update soon.
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
so sweet!
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Nice. Wataru is a magnet for pain in your fics, so I feel for him.
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
yay happy you really did a sequel i was really hoping that you do a sequel and now here is it..

i hope that this sequel going to be as good as at the previous one i really enjoy your story(PLAY OF EMOTION) and at your fast update,,i hope this one is also like that...
Distant-Happiness chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
D i'm so happy someone updated on OTRFK, I miss it way too much. your first chapter smell delicious and i love how Kawamura and kazuki sorta hates kazuki, he's just jealous his friend doesn't love him as much anymore. and when I heard kazuki saying "drive", I thought he had a car xD

job well done, i'm gonna look forward to this :D
irmina chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Yay! A sequel! Thanks so much. Looking forward for the next chapter
tamzingrace chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Looks ghood. I'm so glad you did a sequel, hope it's as good as 'Play of Emotions', look forward to updates.
Brandi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hey you made me happy you made a so cute how Kazuki wants to pamper his it so try to update !ASAP!
yamasasha chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I'm so glad you had some free time and you decided to start with this story too.

Kazuki is so protective of Wataru, it seems so natural for him to pamper the younger one. And I love how Wataru reacts when he is being spoiled. He he he...

Glad to see how the relationship grows between Kawamura and Kazuki. There hasn't been that much of a mention regarding those two even though Kawamura is Wataru's best friend.

It must be a very romantic scene, the couple riding the bike. Wonder what the reaction will be at Wataru's place regarding this. Looking forward to the next chapter.