Reviews for Weevil Afloat
DemigodDaughterOfTheTARDIS chapter 9 . 5/17
Stop being magical, Gibbs!
If only Abbs knew Capt. Jack better. Then she'd be calling him the magical one...;)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
That was sweet. Loved it. I don't normally like crossovers but that one was really well written and a great storyline
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
*grinning grinning grinning*

*squealing*

It's LOVELY!

I love every part in here!

Don't have any complaint!

LOVE IT! NICE!
BelladonasMom chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
I really like this. It was a really great story. Well done!
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Loved the story. Didn't like that it had to end though. I think you should write a sequel. Maybe one where team Gibbs goes to Wales for a visit? Or for Gwen's wedding? That would be extremely interesting.
AnimeInTheBasement chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
that was one of the best fanfictions i'v read. especialy for these shows! thank you for posting this!
jodiedennis chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
I really enjoyed it. Great use of all the characters. I loved when Owen told Jack and Ianto to stop making out on the plane. Would have liked to see Tony's reaction to them kissing after the resurrection. Absolutely LOVED the Gibbs slap at the end. Can definitely see Ianto doing that. And would have loved to see Tosh tell Owen the truth. Thanks for a great story.
iamlordmoldyshorts chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Tom Harris...

Been reading some Alex Rider lately?

Though it does provide an interesting thought...I can't see Tom joining the Navy...much less the US Navy...

~Moldy
Mayhawkins chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
WOW. I honestly don't know how to express my feelings about this fic. I have had ideas about writing a Torchwood/NCIS crossover story, but it would never be this amazing! Absolutely, my favorite fanfiction.
KlaineFan55 chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
That was THE BEST fanfic I've ever read. No lie! I loved all the soft Janto romance and Tiva humor in there :3 I really truly loved it~!
Touch of the Wind chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Brilliant
InsanityisReal chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
This was great. It wasn't one of those crossovers for the sake of having a crossover, it actually had a realistic plot.. great job
Meatball42 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
This is soooo wonderful! Two of my favorite shows! Together! The moment I saw the words 'Weevil Afloat' I was totally psyched, I could just tell it would be awesome. There were so many tiny things in there from all of the characters that made it soo perfect, like Tony and Ianto talking about Bond, and Abby being kinda jealous of Tosh, and the end! with Ianto Gibbs'slapping Jack for acting like Tony! Loved it! Plus, the Janto-ness! And all teh other ships! In essence, wicked great story! The only thing I could possibly think of to add would be if Gibbs got his hands on some of Ianto's coffee :) Thanks for writing this awesomeness!
IantosStopwatch chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
This whole thing is great I'm gonna have to read some more of your stories now. :)
FoxGlade chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
It IS convenient in writing, and very funny when used in crossovers :D