Reviews for One Room
aw sweet
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love me some snuggles!
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
you know, i'd like to see Sam drool in Dean's ear. Sam may even get a knife-butt to the nose for it, after Dean jumps a foot. hahahahaha

and a fic where all the ground rules are broken would be halarious!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hehe! I loved it! Love the "For now, its all ok. ...He just hopes Sam doesnt drool.

I dont suppose there's a second half to this? It is brilliant as is, but i would love to see the 'when they wake up' part too.

Great job. Real good summary too.

Love Bundi
Dianna Wickham chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aw-ww. That was adorably cute! I hope you write a second chapter! c)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw, this was kind of adorable which with the way this season is looking to finish up is really needed right now. Thanks!
twin wonders chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hi, I really enjoyed this because it is lighthearted with just the right amount of brotherliness. With all the angst, and the growing divide between Dean and Sam on the show being reflected in a lot of the recent stories posted on this site it is a relief and a pleasure to read a story that doesn't follow that trend. Sometimes you just want to read a story that will brighten up your day and this was mine x x
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aww, thats really cute I love stories like this.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aww this is cute and funny!

At first I was a little afraid that this would be Wincest (not a big fan of it) but I was pleasantly surprised that you kept to the brotherly rules. This was a really good story, and very different than what I would normally read!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LOL! that was funny!
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
aww, super-cute ending! and i loved your discriptions throughout- from the fugly carpet to strangely attractive "Mike" (btw, i once accidentlly wore the wrong nametag at work too, one that said Justin) :o

MOST OF ALL i loved the brotherly banter. it was perfect :D

i have this warm and fuzzy image of sam and dean all snuggled up at the end. hehe.

lora
Crayola Crayon chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I like this story! Although I have to say that even "taking the long way around Milwaukee", you'd run into quite a bit of civilization... although this might be taking place somewhere much farther north? I've never heard of Waldo, but there are certainly tons of small towns around here.

By the way, none of us know why we live in Wisconsin either ;) Although it appears that spring is, indeed, FINALLY here.

And lastly... cute story! I liked the interaction between the brothers, and you have a good handle on their voices. :)
Master Li chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Cute and funny story. This situation is so true, you always say to stay on each other's side of the bed but wake up close to each other, with one half off the bed and likely with few covers. This happened to me and my younger brother when we were little. We would kick at each other to make sure we stayed on our sides but then I would wake up with him sleeping close and with most of the covers.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is so... *searches for the right words*

lovely.