Reviews for A Fine Line
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LOL! Well so much for taking it slow! This was awesme! Totally hilarious, cuz a drunk Ollie is a fun Ollie...and so sweet at the end. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
kiky21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
sexy ending!
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Man Clark sure is impatient!...:D

xoxo HinaKicksAss
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 1/18/2011, great .
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
nice job
shadowama chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
more please! i'm salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs over here!
S-I-D chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Fuck where is the second part.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Why is this rated 'M' when there's no action to justify it? A part two about what happened next day would have been great, as would some actual sex.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Great one-shot; I really liked it! The plot's great and so was the character portrayal and character interaction, especially Oliver/Clark, naturally, everythig was well written too, of course.

Well done!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love the idea of Ollie cute!
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh my god! I LOVED it! It was absolutely amazing! This has been one of my favorite pairings since the beginning of season 6, and I've read just about all of the Clark/Ollie fics that I could find, and this has got to be one of the best! Everyone is really in character, even drunk Ollie :P (who was, by the way, very cute). I just loved the whole thing!
HinoteMeize chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Mwhahaha, *drool* *drool* *drool*... excellent
Mus4u chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was great, especially for coming out of your OTP. I know how hard that can be. I loved the, 'every wedding needs a sad, drunk guy... I'm the sad, drunk.' Brilliant!
Godricsgrl89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
tell me you plan to add more to this little piece. I LOVE IT!