Reviews for Sadistic Bastard
puddingflaun chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
GOD! update soooon, pleaaaasse! when will sirius come and save him DD': ?
Darlarose17 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
good story...poor Remmie...Sirius is going to slaughter Malfoy, Greyback & anyone else that hurt his Moony...I know its been 2 years, but please update, don't abandon, please...or make a sequel...maybe write about Sirius & James rescuing him?
girlwithstupidusername chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
SO I wasn't going to reviewbut then I realized youe a Bailey and I'm a Bayley so it was my duty to review because we share a name! haha.

Your story is sad but addicting! Keep writing!
JustDanny chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Okay, so I didnt read the warnigs... And I'm glad I didnt, you know? Really liked it; I loved the scene where Remus bit Lucius' cock... I'd never imagine that! Good job!
Crimson Darkblade chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
It was depraved and disgusting I love it! What inspired you to write this?
Umina chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Oh my! These chapters were vicious (meaning really well written)! Please continue! 3
SomeNameNoneWillRecognize chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
ngh. You know it really is disturbing that I like this stuff so much. It makes me feel better though that there are people out there who like it so much they write about it. I mean you have to be crazyer than me right? I just read it... and think about it... all day... and all night...

I'm very glad I'm not alone. Great stuff my friend keep it up 3
sunnymaki chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Should I feel embarrassed to say that I like your fic~

well i like it very much..

AND PLEASE DON'T LET IT STOP IT HERE FOR SUCH LONG TIME!

PLEASE update~*.*
mamorel chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
is it wrong that i love this fanfic? your dynamic between lucius an remus is awesome. and i love how your slid narcissa into conversation. another great chapter.
nksa chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Love Failure to communicate. I was wondering if you would write this. continue please
are.key.take.tour chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Wow... That kind of punishment was so Lucius. I can't imagine anyone else could do that better than Lucius. Anyway, that's so cool! Continue, please!
Purple panda eater chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I fully blame you for my non-con kink :P
Moony McGoogly chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Yay, thanks for the rec :D Lucius is a great character, en evil prick, but great. I liked this
mamorel chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
are you kidding? i've been waiting forever for the next chapter. and i can't wait to read more! don't be ashamed...everyone luvs a sadistic relationship and you write it so well. keep it up!
ew chapter 1 . 5/30/2009