Reviews for Everybody's Crazy
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
i think the deduction of natasha about heero is a bit weird. she obviously knows his ethnicity so it's natural that he doesn't shake hands. it's not some disorder on his part. ah well, it's pretty fun to read. please continue.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
poor heero. but seriously these psych questions have the weirdest questions ever and considering his past it's no wonder he'd answer them somewhat differently. btw, this totally reminds me of this old one fic i adore. i think it's called reversed psychology or sth. like that. if you wanna read it i have it under favorites. in this fic duo fails the psych exam and shows une just how much crap these exams are.
Vampire Queen chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Brilliantly written!

I had a similar reaction to my first therapist. I can't wait to see how Heero rationalizes opening up to this stranger because that drove me crazy! Update soon! please!
Seph Lorraine chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
This fic seems super funny for some reason. I know humor isn't one of the genres you selected for it, but for some reason it giveth me lulz. Ahaha, and I was so excited to hear Heero's response to that gundam-pilot-you-are-potentially-close-to question, but alas. D:

I am definitely looking forward to the next update of this. You write all of the characters to wonderfully. It's so nice to read something realistic for a change...
Faith1 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I am really loving this fic! Can't wait to see what Heero ends up talking about in therapy and am hoping to see more of his relationship with Duo. Is this gonna be a 1x2x1 fic? I hope so but even if there's no romance I'm sure I'll still enjoy the premise. Keep writing!
AngelMason chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Really love this story so far. I am enjoying the view into Heero's mind (no matter how much he is resisting). Amazing job!
tati1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Cool. Interested in seeing where this goes.

-tati1
Violette Mai chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I absolutley love this idea! Usualy writers don't give the thought of the evalutions that preventers go threw before hiring. Everyone just assumes since they were gundam pilots and kick ass they get the job on the spot, no pre screening.

And your writing, just sounds intelligent. Its deffintly some fresh!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
xBornxOfxFlamesx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Poor Heero. Hopefully Duo will be able to "cheer him up". lolz
Yellepeddy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love this. I love it when Heero is socially inept and confused, with a bit of angst to balance the funny. Great test questions. I'm excited for an update!
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well I fully hope you intend to continue and eventually finish this, cuz it's off to a great start. Yes, everyone IS crazy. I don't think there's a person on this planet who doesn't have SOME sort of mental abberation. No matter how "normal" you are, you've gotta have something a bit "off." Seriously. We could all use therapy. Lots of it! But poor Heero. I say the psychiatrist had it in for him. That's MY theory. Meanie.

So, hopefully you're serious about finishing this, cuz I hate stories that are just left hanging and never picked up again. My pet peeve. And this one has such potential. It's already got great, dry humor and a cool Heero perspective. I want more.
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
What do you mean TBC? Aren't you going to continue this? You've made a nice start, but if this is going to be a 2x1, you've got a long way to go.