Reviews for Lost and Found
Mina64 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I just love reading and reading this saga! It's priceless!
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great story! A few minor mistakes. I hope you continue the series. I really liked that Mikki is a strong advocate for women's rights before the movement even started. Pete is definitely going to be challenged on his perspective on the traditional roles of men and women.

Now, concerning that love letter to Pete. Are you going to tell me that this highly trained, smart FBI agent would not put a letter in the mailbox, but clip it to the mailbox? Come on! That was the only weak moment in the story for me.

Enjoyed the banter between Pete and Mikki. They definitely a matched pair. Can't wait for the next story featuring these two!
louise chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
i would love to read more of your pete/mikki one was excellent. chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
Well, I had to stay up to read the last chapter. Nice finish with alittle intrigue and a happy ending. I would love to see Pete and Jim get a chance to help the FBI. Our boys have great minds, why not put them to use. I'm also waiting for another hot scene with Pete and Mikki. Thanks for writing!
Bamboozlepig chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
I have LOVED this story! You have a great knack for writing crisp, snappy dialogue! I loved the banter between Pete and Mikki, it was great. I hope you continue this story line, it would be interesting to see where Pete and Mikki end up. Keep on a'writin'!
Sue chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Please continue this story, its great not to romantic.

Aussielover chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
I tell ya, this woman has some stamina. I wish I could say the same thing. I just love the comments from Pete that she's going to kill him. Wouldn't that be every man's dream to die happy.
Sue chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Loving this story, wish more new stories were written

Always looking forward to the next chapter

Sue chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Ok, I made it through to chapter nine. Loved the last chapter and the stubborness from both characters. I love this strong woman. It will be interesting to see if Pete can handle her. I like the hot chemistry between them. Can't wait for more heat! I have to say reading your story is preventing me from getting to my own. Thanks for putting this story out. When is the next chapter coming? chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I love the excitement and the humor. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nichole chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Great Story. I can't wait to read more!