Reviews for Leroy Herdman: The Story Of A Gunslinger
Nutta of da Buttas chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I just finished performing a show with the exact same script (I'm assuming), except I was Charlie. I wish I had read this beforehand, it had some interesting things that Charlie could've worked off of too.
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Wow. O.O I ADORE this story. I'm Alice in the BCPE show I'm in. And, I LOVE your Leroy! He's so sweet! :) And, your Imogene is awesome, too. :D MF
Wish Writer chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story! I really liked the first few chapters, showing life before the Pagent. I also caught a few typos here and there, but they weren't too signifigant. Great job!
Best Wishes,
Wish Writer
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
This is BEAUTIFUL story! I love that story! and I think this is exactly what Leroy might have been thinking! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Great story!
Yemi Hikari chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
I'm actually a fanfiction critiquer, I critique fanfics on how they can improve and such. However, this one is actually different from the norm that I deal with. Truth be told it is actually the first time I've seen a fanfic done for this very reason. The biography for characters is something I've seen as a technique done to help get into character.

And normally, I would be critiqing how well it stays to canon. But I also think that the changes to the canon, if I may guess right, were done to fit the cast of the actual play. For example, I am going to guess that you're actually fourteen when you preformed this as in the books Leroy would be in the third grade, each Herdman being a year apart, starting in kindergarden and working its way up. That, and two of the kids playing the Herdman's were actually twins in your play, which they aren't in the books. Other variences from the canon come from the fact you were working from the play, rather then the books.

And despite the variences from canon, these I can recognize as the Herdman kids. Sure, they vary from my interpretation of them in some ways, but I think that comes from the fact that the characterization in the book, not just the play, has a lot of leeway. Anways, very much enjoyed this piece.
02AngelBaby75 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Wow! This was beautiful! :) I know that sounds weird when directed towards the worst kids in the history of the world, but it's true. You're an amazing writer and I enjoyed this so much. There's hardly any good BCPE fics out there. (If any.) I especially loved how you portrayed Ralph. I adore Ralph more than any of the Herdmans, and it's nice to see more of him, because in my opinion he wasn't in the books as much as everyone else, ya know?

I've been writing my own about a girl who moves to the Herdman's school named Daphne, and she's the only student who's not afraid of the siblings. They desperately try to figure out WHY, when the answer is she simply LIKES them!

So...yeah. Have a lovely day!

God bless you
Undesirable Number Three chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
this is awesome! the drama club at my school is actually presenting "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" this year.
Grey Clouds That Thunder chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Wow! Great job! Your a great writer!
lunathesta chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Hey! Great story! I was in BCPE once- I played Imogene. I really like your story- it brings out the Herdmans very well. I'd love to read more, especially the parts about the Herdmans' home life. Keep writing, your readers are out here cheering!

-Luna (Imogene :P)
Maddie Beth chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
luv i luv it luv it! keep writng !

Maddie Beth chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
leroy os evil! great chapter :)

Maddie Beth chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
i like ths story *evil grin* hehehehehehe

Maddie Beth chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
ossum job! love it!

Maddie Beth chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
omb this is so good! i luv Imogene! i played her in a school play. great job on all the characters!