Reviews for Hold Your Heads High, Heavy Hearts
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
that was sad and yet so beautiful. the emotions are overwhelming!
tAcOfAiL13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow this story is depressing but i still liked it! :)
Nyaburger chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
So beautiful and sad ;-;
LithiumKiss chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
The Phrase that Pays. I ferking love that song! I saw the title and had to read it. Much kudos for writing my favourite Hetalia pairing so well and using that line as the title. :3

On a more serious note, I always feel people try too hard to make their relationship based on pure abuse and rape and try to weave in some sort of feeling into it, but your fic is exceptional. Yes, there's the abuse that many Ivan/Toris fics have in there, but it's deeper and there's substance to both characters. Ack! I just love it! Cookies for you.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very good! Who doesn't love angst? / I give you kudos~
FallenXanthia chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Gah, I'm only taking a guess because I have no idea... but it sounds like a good song so tell me if I'm wrong so I cn hear the real thing x3

Um... is it... Hold Your Heads Up High by Cast Iron Filter? If I'm totally off I apologize, I just had to try xDD;;

Anyways... wow, I love the story, so lovely! ;w; I hope you write more like this in the future, whee~!
ilkkuva chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
kyaa!

I haven't gotten to a part with them as a pairing yet in Hetalia since I can't find a episode 13 with English subtitles, but it seems of so very kinky and abusive and most of all...ADOWABLE! -goes into Rena mode-

It deserves to be a bigger pairing if it's so kinky! 3

-chants kinky-

-and the ending themesong-

-WHICH IS ADOWABLE-
cherrySUNSETx chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
ohmygod. ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

IT DID MAKE ME WANT TO CRY ;W;

poor liet. oh, poor poor liet.

and poor russia.

oh god.

I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.

GAH.

the phrase that pays, yes?

psychoxbreaker chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
;_; Oh man...There are tears here!

Beautiful writing, the image of the emotional 'chain link fence' seperating them still... broke my heart.

I'm seized with the desire to illustrate this, but even doujinshi can't capture the wording/feeling I got here. Bravo!
Gerosan chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
It gave me something to think about, concerning Ivan...

very good fic :D
Tabii chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
So beautifully sad...I like how you gave both Ivan and Toris so much more depth as characters.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
:O

You're right, abusive pairing~ but an abusive pairing of love. :D

"He imagined having Russia being the one who was cracking, fractured with the stress of being so in love with a dream it was poisonous.

Being in love with the poison."

That bit, for some reason, really dug into my heart. _" Loved it, Spazzy-pon. :3
oruwak chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh poor Toris! D; I love RussLiet, but I felt so sorry for him in this fic... T.T And sadly I don't know the song...

Vinnie

xoxoxo
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I don't even know why I love this pairing so much.

Hmm~ Perhaps because I like the guilt that you give Russia. I like the idea that anyone can change if they wish to.

You write a lovely RussiaXLithuanai piece. 3

And I'm sorry, but I don't know the song... My friends often scold me for my lack of music prowess... ;;
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Awh, Toris!Abuse is so much fun... D:

BUT LIEK I LOVE TORIS TO THE MAX. D:

-shot-

That was really sweet and agonizing and abusive. xD I love you.