Reviews for To Love a Lie
Fogwatch chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Very interesting! I feel like this story ends well here but also has the potential for many more chapters of plot. I like the was you characterized both of them their emotions feel almost tangible to me. Great work!
Supernova300 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I don't really know what to say, just that I loved it ! A LOT!

I hope the next chapter will be up soon :)
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I'm totally on board for this story! Ready to read on! A very very good story, and I didn't expect anything less.
Jynx'sbox chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I like where this story is going~!
Amy Yuy chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
What Xel-chan said towards the end about never lying sounded a little bit like Duo from GW. I cant wait until they both figure it out they are so cute together! Keep up the great work!
Chocolate Covered Demon chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Nice, I like it! Very dramatic. I love Zel's choice of activating word. _ Can't wait to see how Xelly reacts to that one.
theos22 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Awesome chapter...Can't wait for things to spice up a little more

Bet Xellos will be the first to kiss Zel :))

I hope there'll be a more detailed insight in the way Xellos will realize that he has feelings for poor Zel :)
Favorite of Chaos chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
interesting. Xellos does but he cant say it.
Niina chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
OH, but you sure as hell start writing so many interesting stories about the two of them, *sigh* if only you could finish this one. I'm by no means pressing you, it's just wistful thinking - this fic cold show an interesting side of their relationship. Well, at least I'm glad your "Search..." is updated _

Thank you anyway!

Love,

N.
aya chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
you've promised a TBC! where's the next ch?

please update!
theos22 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
This is an interesting story, i can't wait to see the plot unfold

Please write some more _ It's a pity when good stories are not finished.
IllusionOfAghony chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
A true show of the mighty power of a brain-fart! this is an intreging idea and i agree the Zel can come across as very superficial at times will be eagerly awaiting you next update
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I agree with Xellos.

Please write more soon. :)
Purin-chan chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I like what you have here _. Keep going!
hejoh chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Interesting begining, i would like to read more, so please continue! And update soon:)