Reviews for No One Ever Said High School Is Easy, Or Fair
donna79 chapter 50 . 7/4/2010
Poor Emily. She can't even be asked about the guy she likes without freaking out. Your Seth is adorable. Please include him more.
donna79 chapter 49 . 7/4/2010
Aww yeah! She made the right decision. I'm still waiting for what Edward has planned. I love the team of vampires reference. He so would not run away.
donna79 chapter 47 . 7/4/2010
What is Edward planning? If he plans to make Bella jealous by dating Lauren I am going to be mad. Not at you, but at your Edward muse.
donna79 chapter 45 . 7/4/2010
Uh oh, Embry and Quil know. I can imagine the confrentation now. It should be good.
donna79 chapter 41 . 7/4/2010
I love the Peter Pan reference. So cute. And yet I could see them doing that. Very nice.
donna79 chapter 29 . 7/4/2010
What's with Edwards mood swing? He was being sweet to her after getting into the fight with Jake. That's so weird. I'm glad she set him straight though. Poor, Bella. Poor Jake.
donna79 chapter 28 . 7/4/2010
Aww, your Emmett muse write's poetry? :faints: Okay I'm good. That is so sweet. I loved this.
donna79 chapter 27 . 7/4/2010
She was supposed to go with Jacob! Man, this is heartbreaking. Poor Jake.
donna79 chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Yes, why did she only dream of Jacob? Does that mean that he's the one she picks? I hope so. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
donna79 chapter 24 . 7/3/2010
'Swan!' I would have done the same thing! lol Silly Edward, he should have just gone for it and went all out. Did I just say that? Oh man, I'm going soft. Yay Jacob! He's no coward. I loved the entire chapter.
donna79 chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
I am grinning from ear to ear. I am officially in love with your Jasper. I can't believe I just said that! But it's true. And Alice? So cute!
donna79 chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
Uh oh, somebodies jealous. lol Bella has no idea what she's in for does she? Oh boy. Off to read the next chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
donna79 chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
Awww, this was nice. See? I told you I would review. I've got a lot more to catch up on so I'll keep this short and sweet. I love it so far. You've really captured Jacob so well. His relationship with Bella is just like in the books. You're a Star Wars fanatic? So am I! I just love Anakin, before he went to the darkside that is.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 51 . 7/2/2010
~"It's okay. I'm glad I got cheerleader," she replied. Honestly I was too. Pep rallies where fun with her in that skirt.~

*Lols* Such a guy :D

Emily's POV next? Or are we moving on to something else? Cinnamon.
Warning Creative Zone chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
lol, i am so late in reading this. but i would like to say that your writing is truly unique and different, and i thought it would be a normal fan-fiction cliche. Damn was i wrong.
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »