Reviews for Bleach One Shots: The early mistakes
Goku's Daughter chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
An interesting idea...kind of reminds me of voldemort - splitting up his soul - lolz... except the bleach men are beautiful and voldemort aint lolz

Keep up the good work!

WingedHero540 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
roflmao! Urahara is sooo dead when Ichigo gets out of that gigai!
Goku's Daughter chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
It think it would be an epic win if Don Kamoji was the spirit King. BAHAHA!

Nice chapter. Keep writing )

Bobboky chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
nice
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Hehehehe, now that is quality entertainment!
Goku's Daughter chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I had wondered what it would be like if Isshin saved Ichigo then and killed the Grand Fisher, but Bleach wouldn't be Bleach without that arc for Rukia and Ichigo... I think. -.-'

Anyways I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep it up!

Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Complicated chapter but great.

Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
A little short, but there prety good, could do with a little polish however.
Goku's Daughter chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
found a little mistake:

"Never again will I cross Kisuke Urahara." "Never again." Renji echoed, as the two of them opened up a portal back to Soul Society to falsely report both Rukia's and the Substitute Shinigami's apparent deaths.

Should be broken up because of the quotations (and would make it easier to read!)

Anyways a good read. I loved this part:

Renji rolled his eyes. "Woof, woof." he murmured under his breath with a deep bow in the nobles direction. Byakuya shot him a dirty look, understanding the underlying sarcasm and message behind the response. "Shouldn't that have been 'ook, ook'?" he questioned flatly.

Kekeke

Good job! Keep writing!

Goku's Daughter chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Awesome. ) If Ichi had Bankai at that time...well... they'd be pwned definitely!

Keep writing

Hekka chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Oh! It is precious! Really well!

I very much hope that you fill up the story with new chapters soon!

I just love it!
Goku's Daughter chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Ahahaha these are hilarious! Keep it up!
DangerousDreams chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
HAHAHAHAHA... I love it! It's great. I love how Satan [at least I'm assuming that's who it is] is so nice and happy.
X-elemental chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Here we go again. Another wonderful take on it.

Speaking of Ririn, she proves that Kyoka Suigetsu isn't really as broken as it is made out to be.

Also...What if Chad played soccer? I mean, he and Karin...Though this one doesn't belong here either.

What maybe does is somebody finding Ichigo's body and getting it away to hospital while he's "out". Maybe.

Let's see...Hell's Gate being stuck or tripping is pretty typical.

Also, that Hollow could have controlled Orihime...or she could have left her hairclips at home...or Tatsuki could have dodged...or somebody would have gone buying groceries...

Meh, just throwing random ideas around.

r.a. n'dom:

lol, not a bad idea. The thing is, Chappy is SS's product, I think.
r.a. n'dom chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Or better yet, chappy instead of kon.