Reviews for The Assassin
too-much-inspiration chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
An interesting read, but I found the end to be a bit artificial. If Clark truly deemed himself a danger to everyone else, he would take far greater measures to make sure he couldn't touch anyone on Earth ever again. I can see him possibly putting himself in permanent hibernation or leaving the planet, but I can't see him randomly returning after 25 years for no evident reason. It rather feels like he just came back so that there could be a happy ending, but it kind of ruins the flavor of the story as being the only really happy thing that actually kind of happens. Not every story has to have a happy ending, and this one reads like the sort that will either have a tragic ending or a warped timeline at the end with a cannon ending.
dnzrsy chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
It is an amazing story. I read it so many times and I'm still reading it so much.
MysticWolf1 chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
I have mixed feelings about this ending. On one hand I was glad to see Lois and Clark finally together again. But on the other hand, 25 years is a huge chunk of Lois's life, and it sounds like she spent that time pining after Clark on the farm, and working at the Daily Planet without making a name for herself. She's in her late 40's now, and she's lived the most vital part of her life waiting and hoping Clark would someday return to her. Personally I would rather have seen her leave the farm behind and having an adventurous life, making a name for herself, and maybe even having a relationship with someone else. I know that Clark would always be "the One" for her, but it isn't healthy for her to spend her life waiting for him. I can see her waiting maybe five years at most, but any more than that wouldn't be healthy for Lois.

Another issue Lois would have to deal with is that Clark would still look like a twenty something year old man. This is an issue they would have had to deal with anyway, but after being away from each other for twenty five years it would be much more difficult.

So basically 25 years is way too long for Lois to wait. It seems more of a bitter-sweet ending.
LatinaGurl96 chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
hmm.. i was kinda hoping dat lois would go 2 da fortress and try 2 confront Clark and help him get through his problem (you know, lots of angst!)

but this was still good! At least you got those two together! (lol)

_

can't wait 4 more of your incredibly AWESOME stories!
ellie chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
Amazing story! Loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
good story
EevyLynn chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Aw..though I would have loved to have seen the kids reactions to Clark other than him being a man in a grey suit.
Doomsday19 chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Great ending to the story. Was a good read all the way through. I look forward to what ever you write in the future!
EevyLynn chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Poor Clark! I really can't imagine what he's got to be feeling knowing he did all of that and couldn't control it because he was being controlled. Plus thinking that everyone you loved had died. And poor Lois. Seeing everything that has happened and partially blaming herself, and then he left again...
jazzy lane chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
ohh thank goodness there will be an epilogue YES I WANT AN HAPPY ENDING lol great story, really enjoyed all of it
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
good chapter & more please
osulover chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Great story! Can't wait for an update!
LatinaGurl96 chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
plz update soon!

this is so good!
Adelaide.Jones chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
I love this!You need to update more though. But other than that, i love this!

:]
Mari2Anne chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Your updates are always worth the wait. This one was so nice and long and filled with a lot of action. I like the way the answers are slowly forthcoming of how Clark was 'taken over.'

Very interesting and frightening tale.