Reviews for Life's A Mess
red.Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
its so great so read both versions. it gives such a great perspective to what was going on at the time as well as a great window to the relationship of both cas and dean. there where minor spelling mistakes and at some points i had to do a double take to understand the line or the summary better. other than that it very enjoyable to read this fic. again, great job.
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I never blamed Cas for his actions. He's always tried to do the right thing and for someone used to being without doubt, it had to have been hella hard on him. Your story defines his struggle well.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Loved it. :) I hadnt noticed the lack of wing-noise.

i liked that cas didnt come back at the end. it made the whole thing more angsty. i did not like 'following orders' cas.

Bundi
kmihara chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Coolness, I was just going to request for someone to post a story like this thanks for posting it made my day:)
Aeirlys chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
wow really well written! I loved every part of it!
rabid-squirell-3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
aw poor Dean! please update this soon! please!
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yeah, I looked for the rustling too, but I probably got sidetracked 'cause I don't remember hearing it. :P

GREAT story, as usual!

Keep it up!

-Eris
Shadowb3e chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Really good. Can't wait to read Cas' POV.
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Nice.. Very nice.. I really liked this. Cass had a whole new tone to him, yet it didnt seem out of character, cause I got that "old Cass" feeling back, you know, from the days when he was still a little scary. Still held that hint of threath in his eyes. So, it was very perfect. Sigh.. Sort of caught my heart off guard the whole way.

If you are going to continue it, I would very much like for some more bad-assed Cass. More wrath and silent aggression. You do that very well!
Hickumu chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I would love a Cas POV. I think you got the characterization down really well...especially the changes in Cas. Poor Castiel...one thing you might wanna work with is that Castiel...normal Castiel, not brainwashed Castiel...has an eye contact problem. I'm still working my way through the series (I only just watched "Heaven and Hell"), but I've noticed that whenever he doesn't agree with what he has to do he has trouble keeping eye contact. The person he looked at for more than a few seconds that episode was Anna.

By the way, you're not the only one who's noticed the wings bit. He also did that in "It's the Great Pumpkin", when he talked to Dean at the end. I think it really depends on how sneaky they want to be.

Great job, can't wait to see more!

Hickumu
shesamonster chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I would love to see more of this, so please update. :)
Arcrowdamash chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! You did an awesome job on both Castiel and Dean. And I would love for you to write a Castiel POV!
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
OMG! SQUE! Awesome fic! totally awesome! *does a little dance* I can't wait for the next episode, so I'm SO glad u updated this! *grins* *glomps* U r my supernatural hero!

Mirage
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well crap, now you've got me crying again.

Supernatural? Stop breaking my heart.

You know if Castiel doesn't change his tune before the end of the season I am so bringing the Trickster in for an intervention, and I am not joking, It will be epic!

This was a wonderful story. Very IC.

You should definitely do a Castiel pov.

Well Done
Justme chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think that Dean and Castiel's relationship will be different now. I think they are moving towards the end-game and Cas feels he has to get down to business. I also think that he knows that he has let Dean fumble along for too long. Now he has to get him moving.

It's not Dean's fault. He's right - the angels never give him any clear direction. They just throw fluffy lines at him. "Have faith" - yeah right. Give the poor guy something to believe in!.

Also - is it just me or are the angels not better than the deamons. They take people's bodies too. They may give the vessel a choice but at the end of the day - they still end up 'riding' poor Jimmy.