Reviews for Chop Wood, Carry Water
JustAnn chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This... this... this is one of the best stories I ever read! It's about my favorite characters and they just so like them. I almost could see it! I just love it! (sorry for any mistakes. english isn't my first language)
DdraigCoch chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is exactly the scene I wanted Gojyo to have, and that I've been struggling to write for months! I'm so jelous, and incredibly happy. This was wonderful, thank you for sharing it.
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
yay. i have so much love for you right now, whoever you are. for the creation of this utter fantastic-ness
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow.. . .

I really liked that. It was very sweet.

And the best line: ". . .like your cutest worst nightmare, all gore and tatters and big hopeful golden eyes."
Tiro chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very nice, very nice! Me like!
Lemony Goddess chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very cute! I'm glad someone took the time to write about the same thing that's been buzzing in my skull for a while now. They should have included a scene like this! They obviously missed Gojyo and the poor sexy man is dreadfully under-appreciated!
Btamamura chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Normally I'm not vocal about fanfics I read, but as soon as I finished this, I had to exclaim to the empty air "this is so sweet and sad and...aww, just perfectly conveyed!" I can see that as a scenario between Hakkai and Gojyo after that.
tbennett92 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
What an adorable, insightful story. It even makes me feel good about the chores I did today. Thank you!
humaniod.tears chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
i will now pierce your ears with a digital fangirl scream:

KYAH~!

(I'm done. sorry about that)

Okay so that was bloody brilliant (im not british, fyi)

but omg, that has to be one of the greatest fanfictions i have read in centuries (im not that old, too) but im just completely blown away for what you wrote...its incredible~

the characters are so in sync with wat the author originally intended...its unbelievable!

Goku is totally himself, cuz we all know he's a reclusive little monkey when he wants to be serious and Hakkai would totally do everything (love the term autopilot :D) even if he's dying, and i just loved the 'charm the innkeeper' part XD. Everything he did, from sharing a room and talking in private and baiting gojyo to help with the groceries...its so REAL. i just love the commentary by gojyo, cuz its so insight yet true to the character...man, this was so deep and lovely and my god, so frikkin good.

this is a piece of digital art, the likes of which mankind has not laid its eyes upon...keep writin, someone with ur talent needs to
3Jane chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You know, I'm reluctant to watch or read Saiyuki now, because it cannot *possibly* measure up to your stories. (And this story? Beautiful and subtle as always - there's so much going on with Hakkai that this demands to be read at least three or four times before it scratches the surface.)