Reviews for The Potter Brand
billjenny6972 chapter 7 . 2/6
I LOVED this story and would be thrilled to read a sequel!
Cinthya chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I was born in August 2 of 1996, and it is cool to read my birthday in your story, now, to start reading your story
CJTressler chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Very interesting read. If you do decide to return to this story, I would be ineterestedto read more.
wierdscience13 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
So Dumbledore announces Harry is dead, his best friends and godfather go to the headmasters office where they have a laugh and a joke, after all it's not like they would be grieving.

They think the Weasleys are under the imperius, Molly speaks up when though she isn't even in the headmasters office.

The weeks pass by, Harry's dead, so what nobody cares, the Weasleys could be under the imperius and responsible for Harry's death, never mind we'll just ignore it

I think I'll pass on the rest of this
Heksy chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Although I am not familiar with a lot of the sci-fi stuff, I found this story interesting to read.
Thank you for sharing.
Cinthya chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh my gosh, this story begins when i was born, august 2 1996, wel a year before that, but you understand
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Please please please please please p!ease please please please (x 100,000,000) make this or maybe have someone else make this a crossover with Advengers!
kqdhiw chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
HFEIHWFHWFN FUCK
hihi chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
lol i thought it would end with him taking it and the next chapters would each me aus in which alternate things happen when harry is given the star
it would be very cool
Iryelb chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I do enjoy the main character is a God stories, although I hope he can at least kill himself permanently if he desires it cause eternity is a long time.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Some honest thoughts about your story... first off, when you present a deus ex machina power that can literally do anything, there will be problems with the fic no matter what. And that is because you, the writer, will either employ this power effectively and pave the way to victory for whoever has it, or you will not, and the fic will be filled with stupid people or plot holes. I can tell that this is the latter case here. The retardedness level of Harry.. no need to really elaborate on that.

In this chapter, the death of * cough cough * was dragged a bit. Just felt like skipping to the point where he comes back. In addition, the people' s response to his death seemed a bit.. nonexistent i think? I got that impression at least personally.

Other than that, the fic is well written, without any mistakes, and the plot bunny you have is alright. Decent effort in total.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Wow, that was a mind blowing chapter for sure!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wow, now that was cool nice to see Harry is still Harry here, a noble soul.
gaschalk chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I think you blew it when you have Mrs. Weasley at the meeting when they were talking about Madame Bones courtroom memory. """We have to hope that he will," Mrs. Weasley said, the first she had spoken since their arrival from Grimmauld Place. "For Harry's sake, and for everyone's.""" You do not have the people there that you are casting suspicion on or talking about without them providing a counter argument.
Moon chapter 7 . 7/28/2013