Reviews for The Potter Brand
Iryelb chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I do enjoy the main character is a God stories, although I hope he can at least kill himself permanently if he desires it cause eternity is a long time.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Some honest thoughts about your story... first off, when you present a deus ex machina power that can literally do anything, there will be problems with the fic no matter what. And that is because you, the writer, will either employ this power effectively and pave the way to victory for whoever has it, or you will not, and the fic will be filled with stupid people or plot holes. I can tell that this is the latter case here. The retardedness level of Harry.. no need to really elaborate on that.

In this chapter, the death of * cough cough * was dragged a bit. Just felt like skipping to the point where he comes back. In addition, the people' s response to his death seemed a bit.. nonexistent i think? I got that impression at least personally.

Other than that, the fic is well written, without any mistakes, and the plot bunny you have is alright. Decent effort in total.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Wow, that was a mind blowing chapter for sure!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wow, now that was cool nice to see Harry is still Harry here, a noble soul.
gaschalk chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I think you blew it when you have Mrs. Weasley at the meeting when they were talking about Madame Bones courtroom memory. """We have to hope that he will," Mrs. Weasley said, the first she had spoken since their arrival from Grimmauld Place. "For Harry's sake, and for everyone's.""" You do not have the people there that you are casting suspicion on or talking about without them providing a counter argument.
Moon chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
MAQUE A SEQUEL!.
please
Finwitch1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Interesting story that Star Brand...
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Interesting way of changing the Solar System. Would have gone for the DC Comics answer.
Turn Titan inhabitable with an artificial sun..:)

Looking forward to another chapter.
namelis chapter 4 . 8/4/2012

appears in the middle of the conversation in dumbeldores office in which ron is the only weasley in attendance . just figured id tell you cause i noticed it fix it or leave it as is i don't really care
yendenikhil1 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Good one!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
RIDDLE IS HAWTY! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
sounds like wat thomas riddle sr instead of tom marvolo riddle humm
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
its virginias fault harry 'died' hes back plz be 4 revenge against the female weasel lmfao hawhahahahahahha
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
uuuuuuuuuuhhh ginny ginerva weasley adn harry potter no wayyyyyyyy harry getting turned in to a female adn tom riddle soooo yessssssssssss
Broken Juggernaut chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Yup, just like I thought. Even Voldemort gets that you are not suppose to give out the secret on how you become strong.