Reviews for Passion is the Gale
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Awww, poor Spock! :(
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh my goodness. This is so good. Well in the sense of friendship more than anything. I love Spock's sacrifice and the small things that are shown to make him human. I love it.
yaslanagirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ohh, Spock. My heart bleeds for you...
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Poor Spock. Chris and Jim are lucky they have such a good friend. The way things fell out here makes me wish for threesomes though.;)

Loved the end line. Still feel really bad for Spock, even if he had his eyes wide open the whole time.

-Ellie
blackdeathmessenger chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Good story, and well written. The characters are also within well, their character, lol. I liked it.
LOPE chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
yeah... kinda wanted her to end up with spock

absolutely loved it
seren23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh my God. I'm actually a little breathless after reading this. It's just that powerful. Amazing dialogue and everyone just makes me ache. That last line, it just sucker punches you. (In a very good way, I should point out!)
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love the story. So well written as usual with you! Dang you, you're cursed like that. LOL! But...I love Chapel with Spock...(I whine here.) Still dang good story. you're a real pro, babe.
Ster J chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Your had it all: the dashing knight, the torn damsel, and the tragic hero all wrapped up in a gut-wrenching tale. Brava! Another winner, Djinn!
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
God I feel so sorry for Spock here. I know the old saying of if you love something set it free, But I still feel for him!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well done though Kirk was an ass. I like Saavik and Spock but this work is sad and oddly touching. Nicely done.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Boy, you weren't kidding when you said that it didn't turn out to be a "nice, sweet ... romance"! Poor Spock.