Reviews for Choices
Bingobaby chapter 37 . 3/13/2012
Hey I really loved reading this story. I thought it was really great and I loved every minute of it.
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 37 . 5/7/2011
Awwwwwww it was soooooooooo CUTE!
angelicacena1621 chapter 37 . 5/5/2010
I can’t believe vince offer randy money to stay away that is just crazy but well my dad has done the same thing to my boyfriends not that much money but still the same thing. This is really good I am so glad randy happy about being a daddy. You are really good writer every time I pick one of your stories I automatically get hook after the first or second chapter lol. I love that savannah said what do you except she is a girl. That was funny. I love the name Sydney that is so cool. I love the name sierra as well. I love the boy name wow u are really good writer. I can’t believe how subborn and mean vince was to his own grand daughter but I am glad that savannah made the choice knowing her father would not change. Luckily mine did after he paid one off and I found out about it and want on bitchy on him anyways good job u are really good writer.
angelicacena1621 chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
Chapter 14 was so sad and they were so hurt and everything but I am glad that nate found them and I am glad that they are going to be ok. I love your drama you add in it especial her brother and her dad thinking it was randy fault when it was not they were hit from behind anyways that was really good. I am in a wheelchair and being in a wheelchair is not all that bad but I can walk to. I feel bad that randy blames himself. That makes me want to cry. I love how becky is being to her brother trying to make him realize the truth that it was not his fault. I love how supportive randy is. It is just so sweet and I love that he just prospal to her and trying to get her not to give up on her self. I love how when u have the girls saying yes to the boys they act kind of clueless lol. I love how her sister was there for her. Aww that was sweet of randy to go talk to vince trying to make savannah happy. Aww I love that their wedding day is their one year anniversary lol that is romantic. I am reading 12 chapters or so at a time this was really good I can’t wait to read more and I love that Shane was there for his sister because that made her happy which was really sweet of him.
angelicacena1621 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
Oh my god I just read the first 12 chapters this is really good so far I love it. I love how u have a little bit of drama and cute couple moments. This was really good I hope randy and savannah are ok from the drunk guy hitting them. You are really good writer I am going to keep read it but I took some time to read things slowly. I love randy Orton and john cena. Plus I am going to write my first story soon but I just do not know who I want to be with or my character should be with randy Orton or john cena.
nomoreofthisimtired chapter 37 . 2/17/2010
what a cute family they turned out to be. great story
Xandman216 chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
man Vince is a jackass...he's lucky Savannah or Stephanie didn't slug him...its his loss

they do have a wonderful family and a little brother is just perfect!

great story...loved it!
Xandman216 chapter 36 . 2/13/2010
I love that Randy is really helping out with the baby.

Vince really needs to get over himself! the only thing that should matter is Savannah is happy
Xandman216 chapter 35 . 2/13/2010
what a beautiful little girl with a beautiful name...

its Vince's loss for being an ass...he's gonna miss out on meeting his perfect little granddaughter

lol...I love that she's worried about the candy...too cute
Xandman216 chapter 34 . 2/13/2010
aw...baby girl Orton has arrived ...YAY!
Xandman216 chapter 33 . 2/13/2010
I love how cute they were at her appointment...
Xandman216 chapter 32 . 2/13/2010
oh Vince needs an ass kicking from Randy, Shane, Stephanie and I would bet Linda would like to join when she finds out what Vince did
Xandman216 chapter 31 . 2/13/2010
oh Vince has some nerve...someone needs to knock some sense into that man

I hope Savannah and the baby are ok
Xandman216 chapter 30 . 2/13/2010
oh could that be who I think it is?
Xandman216 chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
well maybe this is what needs to happen to snap Vince out of his funk