Reviews for His Saving Grace
Regan4567 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Its really good but could you do that Gohan has actually got a strength he doesnt know about? that would be really good just that one thing though and that you should make one of the bully girls fall in love with Gohan but Gohan isnt interested (hes more interested in Videl of course).

Thnx and plz write another chap soon plz.

From Regan :)
NullKaiser chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
So what's the point? Really, writing a story like this isn't fanfiction. The only thing even relating this to dbz is the names of the characters.
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Great story so far, can't wait to read more!

I don't mean to sound rude, but I just wanted to correct you on the Spanish that you included in this chapter. On the part where Sra. Filcure says, "Bienvenidos a la clase de español. Me llamo Señora Filcure, y espero que ustedes aprenderén a hablar español tan facilmente como yo, o un poco,” I would just like to point out that aprenderen (forgive the absence of the accent mark) should actually be aprendan, only because you're using espero, which is a verb of influence, and que (that). If you use a verb of influence, followed by that, the verb used after that must be in the subjunctive form, which in this case would be aprendan.

This probably doesn't even matter to you, which I completely understand. Grammar rules are often confusing and seemingly pointless, especially when it comes to a foreign language.

Again, not meaning to sound harsh or rude, but the grammar freak in me just felt that I should point it out. Leave it as is or change it if you want. It's your story (which I like very much, so far) and therefore your decision to make. Good luck on future chapters and future projects.

Much love!
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well, I'm not entirely sure where this story will be going but it should be an interesting trip getting there at any rate.
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Saw the summary...was pretty interested...although it made me think it was going to be a oneshot for some reason. Then I realised I recognised the author, quickly realising this guy wrote one of the best fan fictions I've ever read (Intoxicating), so I have high hopes for this.

I liked the idea a lot, obviously difficult to tell exactly which way things are going to turn. But I know I'll enjoy the story anyhow. I particularly like Goku's apparent demeanor...even though he seems like he's bordering on alcoholism, he's still the 'nice guy'. Quite often authors will insert an alcoholic into the mix and have them be a crazed, violent psychopath. Chichi's actions also have some basis, she isn't just some crazy bitch. I like it.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6