Reviews for Too Well
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
LOL shenanigans. Great, and realistic, characterization, awesome dialogue (epecially the phone convo. LOVE!) and... altogether a really great read.

I feel so ashamed, though... I read this quite a while ago.. and I guess I didn't review. -.-;; Eh heh.

But... yes, let's all spread the Larxel love
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was really good! And I have to admit that this is my favorite type of AU (normal-people-that-may-or-may-not-still-be-in-school). I was always skeptical about Axel and Larxene, but you've really changed my opinion on this pairing. They're sweet together! Plus, I love the whole Roxas-Demyx-Axel friendship triangle.

Very awesome piece of work here, and I hope you work more in this fandom (although, I think I remember reading on your profile that you are planning on starting one in the future). :)
dragontamer16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
i love it, i love it! bravo!
pearly chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is the best Larxel fanfic I've ever read! I keep reading it over and over again!
wind chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
One of the best Larxene x Axel stories I've ever read!
Shirotoshi13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
AWESOME! MY DEMENTED BRAIN WAS RIGHT! IT WAS THAT GAY BASTARD MARLUXIA!
Requiem of the Nobodys chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ha ha, very nice. I would like for you to make a spin off of Roxas and Namine. Really well written I hope to read more of you.
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw, that was so cute! I kinda wish there was another chapter of this, just to see what happens next. Great job!

Sharlea
Dynasty-Zero chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I rarely read oneshots, but this one is probably the best I've ever read. I agree with you, I like having most of the organizations as regular humans and AU. I can actually see this story done in multi-chap as well. It's pretty good either way. I hope you write more Axel/Lar.

peace.