Reviews for Chuck vs the Instinct
s-david-m chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Great dark fic. I'm not sure that Casey would really hate Sarah or blame her. What did she really do wrong? Chuck chose to sacrifice himself, like always.
Lazielow chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I just wanted to cry when I read this !
NexTec chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Just wanted to let you know great story. Both endings were good but I am a happy ending kind of guy.
NickyR chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I was so relieved when it turned out to be a dream, I am a CHARAH shipper at heart and it would make me sad to have them split up.
NickyR chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I'm still breathing, but I have to say that I'm not really a big fan of sarah not fighting back.
NickyR chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
SO I think my heart broke, and I held my breath until the end, I just hope that they can save chuck, for sarah's sake. It sucks how it takes some crazy tragedy to tell someone what you truly feel, I love you should be told to your loved ones every day, b/c you cant predict the future :)
NickyR chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Love Jason Mraz, and this song is perfect! This chapter was really good, and I am excited to keep reading :)
Dobbey chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
This was an awesome short story, and I definitely enjoyed the alternate endings. As for which is better, I'm torn. I think the dark ending fits the story a little better, but I'm a sucker for happy endings so I def give the nod to that. On a side note, I LOVED chapter two. Great Sarah POV, I thought you nailed it.
chucksara4ever chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I love happy endings did not like the angst one, to angsty

But love your writing not sure about your sarah in the angst one as part of me thinks she would not be able to live without chuck particularly as he saved her.
Madje Knotts chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
I liked both endings, but as I can't see Chuck dying for real, I liked the other one better
tshdow chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
a truly sad ending. I could see Sarah but I would not see Casey that way. I would see Casey more of a die while fighting the Ring against all odds type of ending.
tshdow chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Ok, I will say it. I think Elle is OOC. If anything I would think that she would have understood that love is worth more than anything. Even if that love is cut short. There is nothing greater in this world than to die for love.
tshdow chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Hum, Sarah POV is good. I know you warned of a death, but I would hope that it would not be what I am thinking now. But thanks.
tshdow chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very nice beginning. Thanks.
Nemo30 chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
That was a fantastic story! I've got to say that I prefer the happy ending the best, but I'm a sucker for happy endings! Great writing!