Reviews for vs the Silence
s-david-m chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Good fic. The parentheticals are distracting. Would have been better all around to have just written every chapter in first person.
fAteD lOvE chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
Hey, been following this story since the start, just wanted to say well done for finishing it! Enjoyed it immensely, your writing style is awesome, how you use the brackets with thoughts in all the right places :)

I'll be reading your other stories for sure.
jagged1 chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
I enjoyed your look into this episode, and the character's thoughts you used to add detail and speculation. Now that you have such a great set up for the season 3 AU, it would be a pity not to continue it. Nice work on this. Thanks.
daydreamer2578 chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
Great work! I haven't commented chapter by chapter, but I love the whole thing, especially the filling in of time between the two weddings and the conversations between Orion and Sarah during the reception. Bring on Season 3! It's so long until the real season starts that we all need some AU mind crack in the meantime! :D
supesfan18 chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
bring on season 3
PMoore chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
Do I want a season three? After that ending? You do it all so well that you even have to ask? This is just awesome! So good! I mean seriously good, If I hadn't been awake for 30 odd hours I'd be more imaginative with my praise but this will have to do for now!
crystal.elements chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
If you don't make a sequel, KG, I'm going to shoot you. (Virtually.) You can NOT leave us hanging with those last two viewpoints! Awesome epilogue. The only error is the continuity issue with Casey's and Sarah's cuffs - oh, wait, scratch that, you had them uncuffed. Man, you don't miss anything. ;D

Looking forward to more! And great job with this in-depth episode analysis. :)
tshdow chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
nice chapter. Thanks.
seaboji chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
great stuff. more please!
Wiiviewer chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
I loved your story until the epilogue. At that point I think you turned into the wrong direction and tone of the show. Chuck is never going to be doing any of the things you wrote...this is a family show and the idea of him turning in a soldier just because a computer tells him to do it is crazy.

I normally wouldn't care to write this since its a AU fanfiction story, but you were doing such a great job keeping the integrity of the shows feel alive. That is one of the reasons I recommended this story to the IMDB message board for "Chuck".

I understand you probably want to play up an internal struggle between him and the new intersect, but the way you are doing it right now it so off the track of where the show (most likely) is going to go I had to comment.

Sorry if I am sounding too critical, you are a great writer and I will keep reading your stories but I beg you to watch the show again. Chuck will always be the everyman, not the military weapon...no matter what is in his brain.
tss1950 chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
I want a season 3 from you. The whole epilogue set up great possibilities for a season three. I would suggest in the future to change the way you write down the thoughts of the character. By that all I mean is occassionally using the phrase "he thinks" instead of paratheses. Also you might want to consider using italics instead of paratheses for a person's inner thoughts. It might make is a little easier to read.

Don't be discouraged by a lack of reviews. Keep trying, as you get better more reviews will come. Also if you have a story already mapped out in your head you might go crazy if you don't put it down on paper. Great job on this story and keep up the good work.
Madje Knotts chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
OH YEAH I DEFONOTELY WANT A SEASON 3! From both you and NBC, and since I've gotten one from NBC, that means it's your turn :)! AWESOME EPILOGUE! Hurry up with the sequel :)!
blc chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
Very nice, especially Chuck taking charge!
blc chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
He watches despairingly as she struggles with her captors and screams, "Don't you touch him!" (I'm not so sure Bryce was right...)

This is something I'm pretty sure is going to be THE ANGST next season- not Chuck's taking on the intersect again, per se.

Love this.