Reviews for Winter night
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ooooooh! Me likey!

You have a twist on this relationship that I have not seen before! I definitely enjoyed reading this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Idea was interesting. The one shot described Casey's split emotions so well towards Derek and it depicted Derek to be so 'addictive' yet so 'cruel' with the way he treats her.

Derek's question did come out of the blue, so in a way it was a little rushed (in my opinion).

It did make sense for something you did type up nonstop without checking over it afterwards. That never happens for me -_-
OrDiNaRyPeOpLe chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Honestly, I believe this little one-shot is way better than anything I've ever writen all together.

I'm glad you reviewed my story, for I would have never come across this beautifully written one if you didn't.

I love the tension throughout the story, it was very alluring in a sense.

And that kiss was very special indeed. :)

Now, I'm off to read another story of yours, for I have a feeling they'll be just as good as this one.

Mickey!
Sing Lullabys chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
One of the best fics I have ever read. I love the whole dual Caseys. Keep it up
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was amazing! I love the juxtapositions - the Casey that loves Derek and the Casey who wants to hate him, the way the kiss is so soft (did I just right that?) in contrast with everything else about their relationship. Bravo! : )
Ekco-Location chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Dislike it? i loved it! it was so sad though

Good story :)
Lanter chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This nicely captures the attraction, stubbornness, and emotional confusion that surrounds Derek and Casey's relationship.
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Nice story and nice work!
LorMenari chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I liked it. It was so...bittersweet...almost painfully so...not in a bad way though...it was beautiful, like a painting...just a really sad one...good job though

-C
Alejandra chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Loved it! It was as many stories are, focusing in the UST that needs to be solved (Not that I complain, those ones are my favorites), but yours has something different, and I mean it in the best way! You can sense the tension between them, and they actually kiss, and when you think that everything is going to be solved, you realized that Casey and Derek aren't that simple. Great job! Why delete it?

PS. If I could write something like this and with no apparent spellings or grammars mistakes... Well, I'll keep dreaming.(Seriously, I didnt' catch any mistake and you didn't even check it! Awesome!)
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aw don't delete it. I really like this one-shot. Good job!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
when did u loose your mind?..(sorry didn't mean to be rude)...but you are not a bad writer at all...this was perfectly perfectly done... i love the fact that the kiss changes nothing between them...it was awesome...
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Don't be silly.

This fandom doesn't have BAD writers. There was all that screening we had to go through, remember? The blood tests, the urine samples, the harsh training camps, that martinet BITCH of a drill sergeant...clearly, if you've made it this far, you are already well on your way to being accomplished.

This was really sweet, in an angsty sort of way (which fits this pairing to a 't').

'For them, this was inevitable; like breathing. They went on fighting and fighting...' -This is one of those Dasey Truisms, dont'cha know. Beautifully perceived.

Meanwhile.

Really enjoyed this. _
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Okay, twisted!Dasey is awesome. I love how we can't really tell if Derek loves Casey or not. I'm thinking he's in lust with her but cares enough about her to not want to hurt her, like he inevitably would if they started having sex.

The only thing I don't understand was the last line "We'll always have winters." Does that mean that they'll always be cold toward each other? That's the only thing I can thinkg of.

Anyway, great job! I'd love to read anything else that you write in the future.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
How can you say it was horrible? That was quite simply amazing! You have a gift for writing sad stories. I loved your take on it. Maybe you could always write Derek's side of the story? Im really in awe of how great this was! I look forward to seeing more from you!

-Dezzie