Reviews for Cenotaph
AxeHelix chapter 1 . 1/30
I rad this story a long time ago. I didn't leave a review, but I have now.

Good work.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Creepy, I like
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
There's reason to rather like the piece. It's got style, flare, and a little bit of truth. I love your descriptions. The ending is just brilliant- the duskull and the dusknoir, and there are just enough hints to keep it fleshed out, but still mysterious. Thank you for sharing (even if it was a while back now).
OuijiBoardofDeath chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is quite a good work. Present tense is hard to pull off, but you certainly did it-and I simply adore the stylistic choice and what it brought to the whole thing.

So dark and tragic. I adore it.
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Whoa, geez. This is the first *good* fanfiction on this site that was way beyond me. I seriously couldn't figure out what was going on, but even so, I enjoyed the sheer amount of metaphoric description put into each and every possible corner of this piece. Although it was (more than) a little grotesque. I assume that was the point, being a Duskull fic... :P

Nice job with this, I guess. Sorry I couldn't give you a better review. I guess the most useful thing I can say is that this fic targets an audience you won't likely find on . If you've got a brainiac friend who happens to be into Pokemon, though, you should really show him/her this. .
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
... That was a pokemon fic?