Reviews for Little Emmett
dre chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Emmetg should be so mad that he tries to kill him self
dre chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
I think that the girls should not pay attion to emmet and he will run away but get in a lot of trouble when he runs into the woods and gets lost ans then he falls hard and shaterred his rist
FrostSapphire chapter 40 . 8/9/2013
This chapter is so funny!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/23/2012
Luv ur fanfic, hate amy.
BirdBoyB01 chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
Dosnt Bella have a Shield so she can protect against mental attacks? please respond!
mixer101 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
GO IRELAND!

o and i will have u know that it was very sunny yesterday and not a cloud i sight

i am irish and proud of it
TheName'sBob chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
MYSPACEBARGOTSTUCKD:

SO...

GOODSTORY!

ILIKEIT!
TheName'sBob chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
You said Renesmee was going to come back...but she hasn't...?
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 51 . 7/14/2011
Oh. My. God. This is the best story I have ever read! I was so sad to see it end! I have probably been reading this story on and off for about two months now (I read about a chapter or more every two days or so) and I'm so sad to have finally finished! I'll make sure to read little Alice next so... Oh and Emmett had always been my favorite character next to Bella! So I'll make sure you hear from me when I review little Alice!

Love,

Brie
steph A15 chapter 50 . 2/28/2011
OMG.I FEEL LIKE CRYING,THE STORY HAS COME TO AN END.I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANNY TIMES I LAUGHED AND AWWWWWWWWED IN THIS CHAPTER.I LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND THE ENTIRE STORY.I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL.
steph A15 chapter 27 . 2/27/2011
YES. NOW I KOW THAT FOR SURE EMMETT WILL GET CHANGED BEFORE AGE 19.
steph A15 chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
NOT TO SOUND MEAN BUT DO YOU REALY NEED TO PUT Another girl IN EMMETTS LIFE I MEAN HE DOES HAVE ROSALIE.I STILL LOVE YOOUR STORY AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST.
steph A15 chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
THIS CHAPTER STILL MADE ME WANT TO CRY,IT'S SO SAD.
steph A15 chapter 21 . 2/26/2011
THAT WAS WAY TOOO SAD I DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA OF EMMETT BEEING IN LOVE WITH HER WHILLE ROSALIE WATCHED BUT I DEFENETLY DIDNT WANT HER TO DIE.I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT AT ALL,IT'S SOO SAD I ACTUALY STARTED TO CRY WHEN I WAS READING IT.
steph A15 chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
THAT SUCKS EMMETTS GONNA BE IN LOVE WITH SARAH WHILE ROSALIE CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT WATCH.I GUESS IT WILL ALL WORKOUT LATER ON.