Reviews for Biggest Apology
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hopefully you saw the episode.. no, that wasn't trying to be rude, just, well, if I remember correctly, you were sligtly right...
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
now if only that had actually happened...sigh
Spritepie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I forgot to add this in my review. If you go to , they have a clip of some scenes where Tony and Ziva have their little moments. I am taking a total guess here but, maybe next season they will explore Tony and Ziva's relationship. Possible TIVA action I hope!
Spritepie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I realy like your story, it is so cute!

For Legend(2), Ziva is not a traitor. She is in the next episode working a case with the FBI. Michael Revkin and Tony meet. The season finaly they go to Israel and Director David isn't happy. In Legend(2), Gibbs vautures for Ziva and tells Agent Cas(?) that he trusts her with his life. So all in all, Ziva will be fine. If Ziva was a traitor, I wouldl have to agree with you in the fact I don't know if I could watch the show anymore.

Sorry that this is such a long review. Please continue writing Tiva stories! Maybe even a sequal like the next day at the office and the incounter with Gibbs and McGee? Just a thought.
zatl chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
YES. THEY should hook up.

great job ;)
Sara chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Definitely one where they're hooking up! Love tiva!
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Awesome fic! I absolutely love it! Oh, I hope they hook up. I'd be so upset if they make Ziva out to be a traitor. Awesome again! D
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I really hope it turns out like this! we cant have Tony and Ziva mad at each other, just not right...

any way, loved it and great job!
vamp926 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw... It's okay, I forgive you. This was a very sweet story and I loves it. And I loves you too!

Piggie says hi!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I liked this a lot. You should definitely do another one where they hook up lol
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
The birthday story was wonderful so I am sure Vamp 926 loved it!

We can only hope the storyline will have a similar happy ending in the show as your story here. It is making me anxious and kind of mad too.

Loved that Tony apologized which he rarely does. Good JOB!
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love it... short, but very good!

And I really hope that you're right about the way it will turned out... because Ziva CAN'T be a traitor!

Good job, again

Luv

Lyana
Ishty chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
could u be a bit less spoilerish in ya summary?..

here i was waiting for legend 2 to be aired before watching legend1 *sigh* *or reading any "legend" fanfics..*
swfap88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009