Reviews for Dreaming of You
mutemuia chapter 5 . 6/20
I liked how you weaved dream and reality.
claraowl chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XD
claraowl chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I LOVED it.
claraowl chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
That was really sweet and sad. XD
claraowl chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Hmmmm.. :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Very enjoyable dreams, wish mine were that yummy. Mine usually involve forgetting to the laundry :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I like Sho's dream the best. Despite it turning into a nightmare, there was more relationship involved. The other 3, ( though all very yummy) were mainly physical. So I liked his the best :)
demongurl11 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
i loved everything about this especially the author notes at the end of each chapter
skipbeatlover592 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I think you did a good job on portraying what each guy would think... Now just cause I want to here was my reaction to each chapter ...
Ren: *blushes* If only! Too bad it was only a dream Ren! Oh well we are all(at least most of us) for you an Kyoko XD
Reino: What the heck? Though it seems like somthing Reino would dream of... Stupid Reino! The only reason I forgive you is cause it was so *blushes again* HOT DX I'm so disgusted with myself!
Shotaro: didn't even bother to read cause that's just disgusting to even think about !
Hikaru: sorry buddy ain't ever gonna happen and I'm also sorry but it's cause your really just a side character...
Kyoko: hehe I knew it... Dirty Kyoko...Ren too though...still *sqeuals* so glad it was Ren and you wernt some Shotaro or Reino mega fan! Cute ending XD
-SBLuver592-P.S please excuse any autocorrect errors!
Luved this and I'll check out your other stories soon! :)
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
*shooks head in disbelief and amusement*I was right...it was Corn.I was laughing hard when it was , Kuon.
Voidy chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
OMG... Ok! need to review! I just marathon reading, so sorry for the delay... anyway... now I can see each guy involved with kyoko, and each guy... dream about... well, kyoko. what must I say. And you're doing a great job. This is epic! and yep, Hikaru make a little surprise here~ But I love Hikaru, isn't he just cute? Anyway~ Love You, Nameless~
VAY-hale chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
woooooooooww!

sorry for being late...

but! i looooveeee this fiic!

att firtt i wass like. "woww"

thee liikee" jjejj"

but whit the one of sho... i wassw like!

IN A FERRYS WHEEL! omygod! and actually in the last one..

the part where she sais "oto-sama's son" it remins me of a video in youtube... of a drunk men who sais " i'm the son of the father" annd went likee LOOOOOOOOOL! sorry for my randomnes... and the bad english.. D:
akira-san chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
sweet! i love how her dream became reality. aweome way to end it.
deedee chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
OMG the whole thing was so perfect and well put together!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »