Reviews for Alanza: Part II
AlbaFan21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
hey there i just read the last two chapters again, because well i guess because i like them or something. no im kidding. 148 chapters... that's awesome. good job. i loved it as you already know
maggie chapter 39 . 3/24/2002
i really like this story..i've been reading since backslide...i hope you continue writing and update soon!
Not Telling chapter 38 . 2/24/2002
I Love Your Story. I've Beign Reading Sence Backslide And Will Eagerly Wait For More. Or Is That The End? It Can't Be The End 416 Didn't Get A Name Yet. Well Write More Please. -Not Telling-
Girlecherry chapter 31 . 2/24/2002
No! Why Alec? I am so upset. I wanted him to live. *goes and pouts before overwhelming desire to keep reading returns*
ash11487 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
YOU CAN'T KILL ALEC!

(I know you haven't updated this one yet, but I just read the new posts on Fox and I didn't want to post on there)

YOU CAN'T KILL HIM! YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T!
maggie chapter 26 . 2/5/2002
gahhhh i'm crying :( aww keep writing you can't stop it here!
Not Telling chapter 26 . 2/3/2002
Great I Love Your Story Please Write More I Don't Know Why But It's Making Me Cry Good Story Though. -Not Telling
sirena1 chapter 9 . 1/6/2002
Ewwwwwwww! Make me puke why don't ya! That was awful! Alanza and Alec, thast's like her screwing her own father! It's plain gross! I like the rest of the story, but that last chapter makes me doubt your respectability and capabilities of writing tastefully and without trashy stuff. That last chapter was plain awful and unless you make a drastic change in what happened, prepare for more flames!
ash11487 chapter 7 . 1/4/2002
OMG! these were so good...(i just read the last 4 chapters...thanx again for putting the link up in PM
DarkFairy chapter 7 . 1/3/2002
Very, Very great posts. I love this story. Your a goddess in writing. You should think about making this your job one day. You'd be very sucessful, I'll tell you that.

I love that Alanza is sticking up for herself, and fighting against Manticore.. And Lydecker. Hope to see more soon. :P
DARKANGEL244 chapter 5 . 1/1/2002
Hey PIX! I am so glad that posted another part to your story! I loved this part, I really liked the thing at the very end too, "You better watch out or Juliet will kick your ass." That was great. I think the part about Alec is great and I can't wait for you to get some more up!
DarkFairy chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
Great Post Pixel! Hope to see more soon. :)
Sparky Cola chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
I love it. Write more soon?
AlbaFan2 chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
AHHH! this is soooo good, pixel! i cant read this over at the fox baord anymore... that sucks for me... this is great. i love the romeo and juliet thing.

emial me when the next chapter's up if you could. bye bye
Opaque chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
Been reading your work for a while; very good. I like the part here about Juliet kicking Romeo's ass. Cute.