Reviews for A Trickle of Green Ribbon
Amarbel chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That was so CUTE! I loved it! Ruby was such an adorable little hobbit girl and i liked the way you portrayed Legolas too!
Optimisticat chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That story was very sweet... it made me smile! I could definitely see Legolas doing that with Ruby!

It was wonderfully well done and well-written.
LittleBlueNightingale chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aww, that's cute. no, it's honestly freaking adorable, I'm adding it to my favourites, right now.
HappyHappy Sunny Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So much cuteness :)
ResoluteShadow chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
ohh, so cute! I've always kind of thought he would be good with kids, top bad there aren't more of these! :) Good work!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, my gosh, this story is so absolutely precious! I love Rose!
Inwe Nolatari chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is a story that I am happy to have stumbled upon. It was cute, well descriptive, and flowed extremely well. I found myself enjoying it immensely and smiling like a fool, much to the confusion of my roommates. Cute and endearing...thank you for writing such a piece. Just what I was looking for. Thank you.
legolasloverforever chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was the most adorable story i've ever read :D
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww this could just be one of the cutest stories that I have ever read :) I love the writing in it too, just excellent!
WillabethRulz chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was cute great job I Liked how you showed Legolas' Personality
gginsc chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
A really sweet story. Love it.
Makalaure chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hello again! This was much simpler than Another Road, but it was very nice :)

One thing, though: There was no such thing as a market place among elves. They engaged in a barter system, and usually made their own dolls and dresses.

Take care! I really do hope to see a longer Silmarillion fic!

Maglor
ForeverisGone13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That's so cute ,!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awwww, every time i read this it brings happy tears to my eyes (and that's a thing not many writers can do).

I love the playful and compationate side of Legolas you protray. By the time the story ended I wanted to hug him too.

Thanks for writing this! And good luck with any other stories you're doing.

Tamuril2
Symbelmine chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Amazing and sweet story.I really enjoyed reading it.

Legolas is sensitive and kind exactly like I always imagine him to be.