Reviews for Tales of Symphonia: The Begining
Rogue Soul Alchemist chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
This was really good ,its not easy to make fanfics like this ,so this really realy good :D
tiger002 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Aw, it is over, but I'd say you picked a good place to end it. That last chapter was one of your best and I could picture the scenes and the buildup to the kisses was done well. Overall a good fic, and while you might want to work on the quality of your writing, the plot was good.
Cafe-Publications chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Great chapter! Also I absolutely love the part where Presea said, "Inappropiate touch detected." XD
tiger002 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Wow, sorry for completely missing this. That was good, but I could see you were struggling to write it. Anyway, hope you continue this!
tiger002 chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
That chapter was...strange, but good. Imo it wasn't as good as the others but you took a completly different approach to this one. I never imagined Colette would be so perverted, when she was only 9, but it did add to the comedy. I look forward to what will happen when they are older.
tiger002 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Nothing wrong with pointless filler chapters. Showed Kratos' feelings really well. Chapter 6 was one of my favorite and shows the bond growing between Lloyd and Genis. Their thoughts of thinking they had outsmarted each other was really well. At first I didn't know that it a dream when Genis and Raine were being chased away, so it could confuse people. I really like your story idea and it is good at showing how such different people became friends.
tiger002 chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Really good story. I think in the last chapter you have a couple scenes out of order so it's a little confusion. Other then that this is a great story. The relationship between Genis and Lloyd is done so well, especially in the last 2 chapters. Genis' doubt about Lloyd and Lloyd's caring for him is done really well. Hope you can update soon!
Cafe-Publications chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Cool story! I hate that kid Bill! Can you make Genis fireball his ass? Also in a skit I heard Genis decided to use a kendama in battle cause he was playing with it in front of Lloyd and Colette and the string attached to the ball broke and knocked Lloyd out. Colette looked at Lloyd and told Genis he found the perfect weapon. I hope that gives you some ideas.
tiger002 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I feel sorry for what the Raine will torture the class with. The scene in the school is really good and funny. I'm glad you have so much already planned, I look forward to more updates. The song at the end is good as well. The only problem I see is that would they really have the same planets as us. Just a small problem to a great story.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I like where this is going. A good description in the beginning and Raine forcing Genis to know all that is brutal. The introduction of the two is done really well. A story about Lloyd's and Genis' friendship should be good and is one of my favorite topic here. I hope to see more of this soon!