Reviews for One of a Kind
E chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Amazing! Please write something similar!
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Beautifully written! And i'm not just saying that. Its truly a masterful oneshot!
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow. As soon as a came across this story I was torn. Should I read it or not? If I didn't read it, I would be missing out on a beautiful work. If I did, I might be traumatized to the point that I can't watch Criminal Minds without thinking of Spencer dying. I'm glad I did read this. It is so sad and emotional that I'm hoping my tears won't ruin my keyboard.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
[unable to type a good review due to crying so hard]
E. Jean Boyd chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I hate you.

;)
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
The death of a character is so sad, but this is really well written. poor reid :/
pickamix chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That sucked... I mean it was great but why kill off Spence? It was dramatic and well written so good job there but Reid... I would not be able to watch the show without him.
FakeYourDeath chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Yeah I cried... This was soo good.
Chitsuki Masuki chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
okay.. so... umm ...Wow.. I would NEVER watch the show again if he died.. hell I think I'd sell my box sets...That being said...WHY! would you kill him of all ppl? :'( it actually brough a tear to my eye to read this story.. It is well written and you did an awesome job with Derek Morgan's comments...

It was a great chapter minus Spencer Bleeding to death...:(

Keep up the great work...
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw...poor spencey!

i would definately stop watching CM if he died, but this was a really good story!
DaPimp chapter 1 . 5/3/2009