Reviews for The Knight Breaker
MyouTakara chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
*laughing hysterically * I LOVE DARK! SO MUCH! (And he likes purple. *heart *)

Seriously though, I look forward to learning more about everyone's past. "Everyone I know is dead. Again." I mean, who did he know before? And who is Sheik, really? (...Is Sheik Zelda in this, seeing as she's vanished and all?) Presumably Vaati is the one "mourning," and since he was having nightmares before, he might be under Ganon's control then.. *sad *

But young Zelda and Vaati are ADORABLE!
Elle the Brat chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Fuck yeah Dark.

[/comment that is two years late that will make no sense to anyone who doesn't read the last few lines of this specific chapter]

Damn I wish this said "Updated: About maybe two weeks ago". Because then I'd actually have hopes of another chapter. Ah well - c'est la vie. What you've got here is damn good, though; very enjoyable!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I love Dark!

And the very original idea. Even if it never goes anywhere, hinthint.
Wretched Egg chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Hey, I am liking this story so far, and I actually don't have any complaints. I love your writing. Thank you for being so friggin' awesome.
k-shee chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I LOVE DARK TOO! 8D

Lol, interesting characterization. I am very much enjoying this. Very refreshing. Good job!
Lady Kurina chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Dark gets more and more awesome in every story. I can't wait to see what happens next. And um...wouldn't selling the Weekly Hyrule News be illgal because its a fanfic? Not that I wouldn't buy it if I had 20 bucks...but it would be bad if you got in trouble because of it. *sniff* No more amazing stories. *sniff* No more Dark.
CrookedWho chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Yay Dark! :D

Toldja I'd read this. Hope you update soon. (:
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
*raises hand* I love Dark! *giggles* (Love the ending, by the way.)
sabbiferu chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I love Dark.

I love how he's checking out Sheik and Link is getting all jealous;D

:D

I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!:)
Metal Chocobo chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
This is a very pretty and fun story! I hadn't realized you were doing anything besides Spy vs. Spy comics, so this was a very nice surprise. So far it's very fun and interesting. Sheik, Link, and Dark (Dark!) are great, although that isn't saying much since they're wonderful in all your stuff. Can't wait until things start coming together and making more sense, but the ride itself is always a joy!

A hardback copy of "the Weekly Hyrule News" sounds interesting. Would you include pictures? Also, congrats on the award!

-MC
MFAS chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Oh Dark, you obnoxious little twit. Love him so much and he loves his whores.

Anyways, nice work with this fic. The sexual tension is awesome and the characters are really well thought out. Keep up the good work!
Queen of Dreaming chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Ah, I'm glad I finally interrupted my Death Note slash binge to read this. I've missed Dark. He seems a little different in this - more callous, maybe a little more obnoxious - but still very much himself.

I'm curious now - are we going to have Sheik and Link get together before Sheik goes back to being Zelda again? And I'm very curious as to who, exactly, Dawn is supposed to be... if I'd actually played the right installment of Zelda, that might help. Hm.

Anyway, I"ll be watching this, and hoping this one doesn't die.
Pyrrhus chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Shit yeah. I love Dark. That one wink from his reflection and I knew Link was in for a fun time.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this fic and the (so far) unresolved sexual tension between Link and Sheik, especially after playing Ocarina for the hundredth time, is going to give me so much happiness and frustration, which, along with your wit, is why I love your writing.

Apparently, it also causes me to write run-on sentences too.

Keep up the awesometastical work. ]
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Dark is the best damned shadow in the whole world!
Kolor Zapster chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Everyone loves Dark!

"I like purple." must be about the third best line for him you've written. Wait, maybe fourth.

In any case, it's great to see him, as always. And the sexual tension just quadrupled!

Wonderful writing as always, thanks!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »