Reviews for Realisation
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Are you going to continue this?
Momcat chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Oooh another unfinished story, left on a hang over and I hate it ! Not touched since 2009.. Why do people ever start to publish stories they won't finish ? Fanfics should be published after they are completed, rather than leaving their readers in stress… However I loved the beginning, hope you're OK, Precious Pup, and pleaaase please finish your story.. By the way, if you started this on 2009, then NCIS LA must have begin to being aired, why doesn't Tony ask assistance from Hetty's team ? It might be nice to have a crossover from both the NCIS shows...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Please finish this story soon
Asou chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Great story please update again !
1sunfun chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
bku chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Love love love the story please please plrase update the story I can't wait ti find out how it ends please tjank you
great story chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Quickly finish please because I am DYING to find out what happened next
cbishlyn chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
please update love the story you have to finish
muzikchic4eva chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
hi!

I know you haven't updated this in forever, but i just wanted to know that this is a really good fanfic!
sparkreader chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Hey, just wondering but is this the last chapter? It feels like something's missing but it says there are only 8 chapters.
earthdragon chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Great story, but please, please can we have an update soon. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
dragonlover44 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
I just stumbled upon this and loved it!

Please, please, please continue! I'd love to see where this ends up.

dragonlover44
Kaydera chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Oh no! Just came across this story again. What a terrible place to stop writing! I do wish u would finish this one I wanted to know what happens lol
AliDee chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
LoVE iT! Please finish!
gyrlfrend chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
What happened to 'I have never not finished a story yet'? Lol, don't you want to finish this? I think we all want to know what happens ?