Reviews for Bleeding Hearts, Bleeding Love
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 1/4
I love the idea and so far it is good, my only complaint is that the chapters are not longer.
Godiva9 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Really enjoying this well written and interesting story, I hope you update it someday! : )
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! I NEED EDWARD TO KNOW THAT HARRY IS A WIZARD AND THAT HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND VOLDEMORT AND UGHHH
Ryu Pendragon chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Wow, this is a twist on the usual "my friends were paid to be my friends" scenario. I did not see this coming which is great.
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
I like so much!

No continue!?
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Plz update sssssssssssssssssssoon
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
TitiaBlack chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Your story is brilliant !
I would want to know if you are going to continue it or abandoned you gave up it ?
katelaina1717 chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Please update this soon and um I would love some mommy Harry mpreg:D
eveemars87 chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Love this fic, but you stop writing. I hope you return to this story.
angelaneahwalker chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
i like this fic...you gained yourself another fan...the merit it's all yours,of course...
nosyrosie16 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
What will happen next? What will everyone's reaction be to Harry being in a cast and being driven by Edward? When will Edward and Harry get together? What about what is going over in England? With Voldemort? Will Bella be in this story? Can wizards become pregnant? I only ask cuz I've read some really good mpreg stories and was wondering if this story would eventually become one. Please update! Would really like to read more of this.
Alex chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Hi. Nice story, please continue.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Good story so far. Hope you can update in the future.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Finally, a story where Dumbledore and others acts like adults that they are. Hopefully sometime in the future, Harry will know the truth that his best friends do not hate him, and that they actually love him (sad).