Reviews for Long As I'm Around
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was a welcome addition to season 4. I miss the menace that was Uriel and am glad to see his hand in this. I think it will be awhile before the brothers trust each other again, but glimpses like these help.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great tag as always. I think the next 2 episodes are going to kill me but I still can't wait. Masochistic huh? Definitely will be revisiting your earlier fics this summer for comfort and maybe rewatching Season 1 and 2 as well as the SPN Xmas episode for good measure. I have more than a little inkling that I'll be needing the warm fuzzies after the season finale.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I hope no one's been giving you a hard time. Your stories are always spot on the time frame you provide - always based on what we knew when the show was aired. Loved loved loved how Uriel kept Dean away, and the whole scene with Dean holding Sam. Sighs.

Phoebe
Kara Sullivan chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wonderful story, as always. Thanks for posting!
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw i was so upset when Dean left...i was like "NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" lol i am so glad it turned out in the end! But i am so terrified for this weeks episode! Ah so excited and nervous lol:P Great story as always...so lovely:P

Christine
leavingslowly chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Ironically, I think the argument between the fake Dean Uriel conjured and Sam is what would really happen on the show now. I don't even think this season's Sam would ever break down like this, nor do I think this season's Dean would ever be that nice to him. Dean kind of didn't notice Sam was having severe mental problems until, oh, last episode?

But I liked it a ton! It's what I WISH would happen on the show.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Poor Sam. I love when he gets wrapped in the emotions and it is almost too much for him to bear. Gosh you write that so well.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was another great story of yours, where I had to read it twice to fully understand what happened. It was great! I liked that you showed that Sam had changed enough that, "Instead, Sam took a shuddering breath and pulled himself together, becoming the hunter again that he’d had to be when on his own." But he still cared so much about Dean that he wasn't able to do that when he thought Dean had chosen to leave him.

My favorite lines were, "Sam flinched again. It almost felt like after Dean had first returned, when his every movement seemed a surprise." - I like that observation, and, “And I’m…I’m trying, man, I swear. Don’t give up on me.” I really hope that will come into play throughout the next few episodes.

Thanks again for posting such great stories! (Can't wait for next Sunday!)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was excellent (as always). I really enjoyed the way Sam reacted-yeah, I know that sounds twisted, but I did like it. Because then Dean got to be the big brother again, and fix it. And I also seriously dislike Uriel, even before he was ousted as a bad guy.

Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Whew, you scared me with this one that Dean was finally giving up on Sammy. When Dean just walked away...my heart broke for the youngest brother. Thank God he came back!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, my God... make a gal cry! Beautiful! Great job!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
If only... *sigh*

If only Dean would stick by Sam no matter what and Sam did trust Dean ... though I'm sure it's still true for them, it's just taking the show a while for US TO SEE IT!

Thanks for this. Heartbreaking, especially as that first section could have easily come out of a very recent episode. *sobs* You picked Dean's "I'm done" perfectly.

xx
tamzinrose chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love your Sunday stories D Thanks for bringing them back.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well... it would have been an effective lesson. But OUCH, that was cruel. The sad thing is, when not-Dean was ranting, I did have thoughts of finally, maybe this time Sam will get it. Ahem - does that make me a bad person? Lol.

I love the interation between the boys. The storyline is great, and the writing is fantastic. Thanks for posting.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great fic. I loved it. And it nearly made me cry, but I blame that on the promos we've been seeing for Thursday's episode. They've been making me a teensy bit sensitive to Sam and Dean with problems. (I'm most likely going to be in tears during Thursday's epsiode.) Stupid Uriel. He really messed Sammy up. At least Dean calmed him down.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »