Reviews for I'd Storm Heaven
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow.. how bloody, But nice work! I'm speechless
torchicpox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It's beautiful , the mind of a mad person. It seriously convinced me for some moments that it wouldn't be so bad to always have some crazy rampant thoughts through one's mind at all times. At least it would be better than a white blinding emptiness.
And the way the scene of slaughter was written seriously made my heart race. It made me want to feel what it's like to really be there. The pure adrenaline which runs through one's veins when killing another...Gokudera's point of view really made it sounds good.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great job! I liked the realistic edge to it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It's... it's... Wonderful... (;_;)
Good thing te ending is fine! I'm afraid if one of them will die. Good thing they're still alive! D'X
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Words can't describe my feelings and your writing skills right now... But it's positive. :D
kooksthekook chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I've read this twice in my life and I swear this is seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. Most people don't really write about the true horrors of the mafia and Yamamoto as we all know has suicidal tendencies. This was just so raw and I don't have enough words to say that this was just so fucking beautiful.

I actually got your Proustian melody thing there and it just fit. And I will now probably stalk you for your fics. I've been on a sociopath!Yamamoto and Gokudera binge for like months now and reading this again was just so satisfying!

You kept the mood in check and even disturbed the pacing with proper flashbacks of Dera's psychosis. I'm adding this to my favorites.

Fucking beautiful. Seriously. *standing ovation*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
what is sanity, really?
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Iabsolutelylovethisfic. This is really my favorite out of the whole yamamoto'sfirstkill fics that came out around this time. It's beautiful and it flows so well I'm jealous. XD
yume76 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this is a really amazing piece of literature. i commend you for a fine work.
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That ending made me tear up. Not because it's sad, but after the whole of this story just being a dark and horrifying reality of their Mafia life, Yamamoto and Gokudera may be able to come out of this somewhat all right. It was like a relief to see some semblance of normalcy after everything. I've never seen Yamamoto broken down like that, he's always all put together, and if he does break down, he alone is able to pull himself back. This, this was so much more than that. I could see his mind shatter and the slow attempts Gokudera makes to put it back together. Gokudera's past was nightmarish. A lot of people don't realize that Gokudera grew up in the mafia, there's a reason for his insanity on a day to day basis. Goodness, you captured everything so beautifully that I really don't know how to say anything other than this is amazing and I'm really sorry I haven't read this story before now.
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this is awesome!I love it...

such drama and description is wonderfully written...

plus the stor was well executed I LOVED IT!

TheKatInTheShade chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Really, really beautiful to read. It was so much more deep and heart-wrenching than the ordinary fan-fic. The ending actually made me cry and i felt so relieved for them both. Its so odd that this is such a popular manga and yet you have managed to make it your own so flawlessly. I really have no critisism for this story, i just loved it. Simple as that. But one thing. What the hell are you doing on fanfiction? Don't waste your talent, go write a book and i swear i'll buy it. x x x
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
My God, this story is unbelievable. I find myself disquieted and soothed, it is a story of lost and returned hope that makes my heart flutter. I don't really have any words or specific examples as all of it was amazing but I love the ending. It broke my heart and remade it anew and I find few things that can do that nowadays. So thank you for this gem, it will be re-read, again and again, with much love.
REDskies chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I find this absolutely brilliant. Obviously very well researched, it shows through every word and pang you get from reading this. I personally am not too familiar with the nuances between depression and manic-depression, but you seem to make Gokudera relate very well to Yamamoto for his case, and that's good enough for me. Great job.
RinTori chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love this story so much, I try to read it at least once a week. So, I figured it was about time I reviewed. I think this is one of, if not my absolute, favorite stories about Gokudera and Yamamoto. There are just two little things that bother me, although the first might just be me missing something. One, when does Yamamoto go on Prozac? I got the impression that decided against anti-depressants for the time being, relying only on sleep aids, and then suddenly he's on Prozac. Second, in the last scene, Yamamoto and Gokudera magically transport from a table inside to the base of a tree. It doesn't really take anything away from the story, but it still throws me off slightly. Then again, it took me about three read throughs to notice those two things, so I'm not sure how noticeable they are.