Reviews for Buttons
The Go Getter chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww, that's so sweet :] Loved it, *Favorited*
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aww..

nah you did a really good job,, it's so sad! but so true!

thanks for sharing

DF
daseyislove chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i really really liked this one-shot. i thought you wrote it really well. i also want to say that your profile thingy? Um yeah..that was pretty cool. just the things you said we're awesome. it was really deep...is that wierd to say? anyway, great story!
iBelieveInAngels chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Well I thought it was amazing.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
you did a very good job with this story
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Beautiful story! :) Very lyrical and poignant. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was lovely! I like Tony being in a daze about what happened between him and Ziva...of course he would muck it up the first time he tried to talk it out with her! Ziva reacted a little more timidly than I would've thought, but I can see that happening...depending on the circumstances under which they hooked up the first time. You did such a great job describing things so that they were detailed (and hot!) without needing to get too explicit. I also liked how Ziva came around at the end. Though, I wonder what led her to that action- perhaps a Ziva POV would explain? ;-) Anyhoo, great job all around! :-)
kimmary chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow... Please keep writing and we will keep reading. Congrats on the first story.
Bekirock chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love Tiva.

The end of the fic was pretty confusing.
Rainy City Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was really good!

And definitely not too corny, I thought it was totally in character. Keep writing, I enjoyed reading this!
pimmyjalmergrl chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
REALLY GOOD, keep writing
zatl chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You seriously JUST started watching the show.

There are some fictions I read in which everyone is so out of character I was to shoot something.

This was great.
djEskimo chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
More than bearable, it's really quite good.

Great work :) I hope to see more!