Reviews for Memory Keeping
It's really wonderful.
StoryAddict21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
beautiful
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That's really really good.
paper lotuses chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is such a beautiful piece. The descriptions, the style, everything is so well written.

"Crimson steals across Edmund's cheeks."

I love this line, it's a lot more special than the typical blush description.
Lady Asher chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
lots of imagery - one can almost see the passing of the years. loved it!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I. Love. This. Story. Everything in it seems so right. The Telmarines ripping it apart was an interesting twist, but it fit so well.

Narnia is pretty much my favorite fandom. If you get it right, it's like a story happening inside you. Everything speaks to you so clearly. It makes me wish my life could have more of that, instead of just flashes.

But I'm a dreamer...
Imagination-Unleashed14 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this is a beautiful story. it made me think about everything that has happened lately in my life and cry. about how my mom is heartbroken;how my brother is in love; how my brother crushed my joy and happiness; about how my(third and finally)brother use to be curious and happy and is now withdrawn; how Ive built many walls and they've almost all crumbled my heart slowly breaking. I feel like I've gone insane, as if I'm bout to scream in anguish about my messed up life. mmm~ some probably think I'm weird that I've just told my life to ppl I don't know but it made me feel better to get it off my chest.
lunawannabe chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very late, don't really care.

This was amazing! I loved the idea, though you do see memorial stories I thought this was very sincere and true, definately one of the best I've seen. I liked how it was Edmund's idea to make it, that seems so much in his character. The Calormene not being able to write about it was so very cool. Probobly my favorite part was the fact that it was torn down because though it was a stab in the heart for the Narnians it still had the majesty and you know that it will still be remembered, it had a killed-but-not-broken kind of feel.

I thought you could've developed the Pevensies a bit more, in this story you mostly just saw on their surfaces, but it wasn't too bad for this particular story. So overall, very lovely job.

Luna
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I was listening to Imagine by John Lennon while i read this and this is just amazing.
Schmo and Sushi chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
A fantastic idea paired with fantastic writing. I love the concept of a memorial to Aslan and the Narnian war-dead, and Aslan's visit to the statue was particularly moving. As I said before, the writing was fantastic – brief, but confident and emotional.

Definitely a favorite!

~Sushi
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is beautiful and entrancing and wonderful. Love it.
DS chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Lovely piece of writing!
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It is really a beautiful and very poetic story. My congratulations on a job more than well done.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is lovely; I love the imagery. I especially like the little moments that you included, like the Hare and the carrot scene and the Calormene scene. The language you use to describe the majesty of the garden is amazing; especially in the last few lines.

I admire your writing skills. This is brilliant, and I enjoyed reading every word.

:D
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this is - just beautiful. i can't say it any better than that; you've made me speechless. whatever you were going for worked, and then some. well done.

::adds to favorites::