Reviews for Ask The Cullens
Nessie chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Dear uncle Emmett and family,
What happened at your batchlor party?
Why is daddy gay?
And why did seth and Jake imprint on me?

Yours truly,
Nessie
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Kk, no offense but it's boring...
jetbrat chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
dear cullens

i love all of you.

jet

dear jasper

have you ever considered that your gift might work against you when human blood is flowing? come on empaths feel emotions right?

so it only makes sense that you feel their thirst too. so your slips are really not entirely your fault.

jet

p.s. i am totally team cullen. and have been since the begining.
Emily Ebriection chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I thought it was funny, not boring!

Dear Jasper and Alice,

Why are you both so hot? I still can't decide who my favorite is...

Love, Deciding Between Jasper and Alice

Dear all of the Cullens,

If you and your mate could have a threesome with anyone in the family, who would it be and why?

Sincerely, DecidingBetweenJasperAndAlice
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
*dying oof laughter*

Die jacob!
aubrey chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
i loved it u should make more like this one luv it
kokokait chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
hilarious!
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I don't get Esme's nickname...:S
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awesome!
the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Holy_Crappers toooo muuuuch amaZingnesss to wait for the neeext update!
UnknownUserAccount chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Are you going to contiune because if you are I want to ask a question...

Dear Renesmee,Team Jacob or Edward?

Dear Rosalie,Your pretty but not prettier than me B****...how dose that make you feel blonde?

Dear Emmett,OMG your so hot and so am I.I am 19,brown hair green eyes,Still virgin and I want you to pop my cherry..LOL will u meet me saturday 8 at Bella's old house?

Dear Edward,seriously Im such an Edward fan,hey did it make u jealous when Bella kissed Jacob for the second time.I mean like reading his perverted mind and all?

Dear Jacob,your such a fu**ing dog...I hate you and I agree with Rosealie even though I kind of dont like my question is if u plan on having sex with Renesmee and even though your a jerk I would still fuck you till you couldnt walk.

Dear Esme and Carlisle,what's it like to have a family of Young adult vampires,do they ever fight and what for?

Xoxo,SavannaTwiHard
darlin.i.love.you chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
hahaha these were really funny
Princess Aziza chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
I love these! I've also got a question!
Dear Cullens and Seth,
If you could kill one person in all of Washington, who would you kill? And YES, Carlisle and Esme, you HAVE to give an answer, not just "I don't want to kill anyone. They haven't done anything wrong." Did I tell you the new doctor almost asked Esme out? And Jessica Stanley's model aunt came and sent Carlisle a secret love note.
Rosalie, give Jacob a good punch for me. I hate him just as much as you do. I mean, imprinting on Renesmee when she was like, ten minutes old? XP Don't get me wrong, I love the girl, but to put up with wet dog every day...(no offense, Seth.)
Seth, what do you like about the Cullens so much?
Carlisle. I think you have a great choice in vamp friends. Willing to stand by you, even if they die? that's powerful stuff, folks.
Alice, would you be willing to come over and redo my wardrobe at night? I live in Florida, so it can't be during the day. Unless it rains.
Emmett, EDWARD IS NOT GAY!
i love you all, and i wish I could find my own Edward, Emmett, Carlisle, or Jasper someday. But I WON'T try to take your men. They're too good for me, and are perfect for you. Who else would put up with Edward's brooding, Emmett's foolishness (it doesn't always come in handy!), Jasper's mood swings (yes, it's because you're an empath! I know!) or Carlisle's wanting to stay at the hospital a lot. He likes helping ppl, but if my husband or boyfriend did that every day, I'd kick his ass out.
Seth, the only wolves I like are you, Jared (sorta), Quil, and Embry.
i bet this is the best letter you've gotten so far. :)
TEAM CULLENS!
vampsrulewolvesdon't
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OH. MY. GOSHH. "WHITEY" OHEMGE
XxScarletteDravenxX chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Dear Cullens and Jake,

How do you feel about The book/movie/musical, Phantom of the Opera, and Jake, is it awkward thatt Nessie's so young and you're... I don't wanna say old... Not? Rose: how do you feel about Johnny Depp? Emmett: Dose chipmunk/squirrl blood make u crazy?

Anna