Reviews for Hotel
Chad Ryan chapter 1 . 1/1
(Darren)Uh, uh, uh ,uh, uh, uhh, uh, oh yeah Evra, uh, uh, mmmmphh!(Evra)Darren, my love, I'm gonna split my seed!(Darren)Evra, my sexy scaled boyfriend, I'm gonna split my seed also, because I'm master bating with da rhythm of your humping!(Their faces)
Chad Ryan chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
(Darren)Pour some sugar on me! C'mon Evra fire me up!(Evra)C'mon Darren sugar me!(Evra)Yeah!(Darren)Yeah,(both in unison)ooh, in the name of love!(Their faces while doing it)️️.(Both in unison)Pour some sugar on me! Bruh, I freaking loved it, Darren and Evra are my two favorite characters in the story!Yaoi on, dude!Idea:if you're going to make another yaoi, maybe make it that they take turns screwing each other!Lol, I'm so gay.
Kelby K chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This rocks!
ChasingCheetahs chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome! You have to write another one!
onimaster818 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Good story Hard to find a good one of this sires
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was good.
Master Jesse chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Two words... Evra Von! I love him.

The only thing that kind of bothered me was that the paragraphs weren't clear...

And you totally should have thrown in something about Evra's fork tongue... frenching that HAS to be an experience.

Awesome though!
punkypuppy13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is hot!
Symphony Of Terror chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
"He sat up and began to message his friend's aching cock." lol

I think the word is massage :) The first part is confusing, by

which I mean hard to tell who is talking at some points. And I

think you should go back and un-bunch the paragraphs. Aside from the minor mistakes, I liked this story. Mostly because I am a major perv lol Oh and how old are Darren and Evra in this

story? Hopefully LEGAL, cause that would be really creepy if they weren't lol