Reviews for Vampire Academy meets, me?
Princess Aruki chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
pls continue! i cant wait till you update!
READandWRITE11 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
this is TOO amazing!
READandWRITE11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i honestly haven't even read it, but am reveiwing. i know it will be awesome, cuz your an awesome author. P.S. YOU TOTALLY FRIKIN STOLE MY IDEA! i SO wanted to so this, and i think i might still, but i cant wait to read this!
Nobody at all123 chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
I love your story! keep doin wat u doin.
the Goddaughter chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
That was very long.

I liked your poem.

Who was your mum again? I forgot... or maybe you didn't mention it. Oh, and how did you get into this family you're currently in?

I feel extremely confused. I guess Rose will explain, eh?

your Goddaughter
Sakikos chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
ahhaa love the excuse! left something in here and the door closed and locked you in XD

ROFLAMO!

green guy stars in this chapter!

hmmmm u make him sound so .. powerful and evil.

ehehe .. that's one generous green guy.. now he sounds like the hulk! O

It's going well .. but sometimes i think u had a little too much info, which distracts me..
Sakikos chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
HOLEY CRAP! Polina's a vampire .. my GOD

NOOOOOOO

u forgot to open the box! TT_TT

what's in it?

rofl put Huang Xiaoming in as hm.. the new bus driver? XD

or some sub teacher

well Matt's back! but he sounded stalker-y when he says

"hey denise"

but why did u choose to say i like wood?

ooo can't wait till the next chapter with the green guy in it ahaha
Sakikos chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
oooooo my! What just happened? O_O

you're ur dad.. who is wearing a white cape... my.. my

what's in the red box? i must find out!

rofl at "This was worse than witnessing childbirth.".. guess it's not supposed to be funny XD

well thanks to you, i've learnt a new word.. THRONG!

hahaha.. and no i don't know how u created the name "Zandicus" D
Julie Suju xD chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
okay, so first let me say..

WHY WAS BONNIE TALKING ABOUT EDWARD CULLEN? O_O

but other than that;

i like it ;)
XORAWROX chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Nice story dude! love that u involve urself and ur friends in it :)

This story has a nice touch to it! Loving it so far! Write on! ;P
the Goddaughter chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Yes, I also have another name. It's "No-one." And yes, I "really answered your question from the previous chappy." Anyway, who was Flora again? I'm getting confused with the other story with the Goddaughter and this one...
Julie Suju xD chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
HELLO
ahaha, i do know huang xiaoming's age..
and by younger..um how much exactly, like are you gonna make him 16 or something? :O
he's not much older than LJK is he ;D
ahahas anyways;
i like, i like
interesting...:D
flora chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
i think this chapter was generally better than the last (no, not because im in it. ok, mostly because i was it in ;) )

this ch. was less slow and much more interesting than the last. good dramatic ending, however i felt it was a little confusing. there needs to be a finer distinction between the protagonist's ramblings (don't worry, they were amusing) and what's actually happening, as this is written in first person. if someone were to quickly skim over this, they'd have a hard time making sense of it.

as for flora and jasper, well done! just like to point out that if jasper was as intelligent as he's supposed to be, he totally would have caught you before you could escape. need to be more ingenious with your plot denise! ;D

otherwise, this chapter was good. i hope you don't think im too harsh or critisizing :) oh, and, you being turned into your father is kinda creepy, i mean what if you needed to go to the toilet?
flora chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
hey :)

now lets pretend im your editor.

firstly, the story is too slow, it doesn't drag the reader in which is what is should do. you are explaining things with too much unnecessary detail. tiny example here- you wrote: " I got to my bedroom and my curtain was open, the doors that led to my balcony were unlocked. My room's balcony faced the other side of the street. I rushed over to the doors and saw Rose jumping off the balcony." you could've written: "I entered my bedroom, expecting to see Rose waiting, and saw instead the doors to my balcony were wide open, the curtains fluttering in the breeze. After what I had learned earlier, it wasn't really suprising that Rose would jump off a balcony."

secondly, instead of explaining Rose's whole story here, you should have saved for later to keep a little mystery and intrigue. Rose should've closed up when asked if she had anyone special, turned cold and detached and been much more professional towards denise.
the Goddaughter chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Hi. Here's the confirmation: Godfather: You ARE going crazy.

Hi. Here are the comments:

1. Near the end, I was thinking "hurry up, when's she/he going to get attacked?"

2. When you said Mr Reis would kill you, I thought he was one of the Strigoi... And then I reread the sentence about tautology and I was, like, "Oh, right."

3. What does impending mean?

4. Please tell me how you got the names Flora, Jasper and Zanicus.

5. This is an afterthought: I forgot about Matt. I thought it was the Sung and Min and Ho and Hae people... Sorry if I got the names wrong. No offence.

(Nine days till Adam's birthday! Are you (is he) having a party? Congratulate him for me when the day comes, will you?)

From exGoddaughter.