Reviews for Deviant
Nasmik-Allen chapter 40 . 9/2
dije estas mismas palabras al final de cada uno de los capítulos de este fic, y perdón por las palabras... NO MAMEEES! TE ODIO TAIPAN... pero tambien te amo 3, de grande quiero ser como tu(?)
No manches he releído tu fic de lluvia purpura como no se, ya perdí la cuenta, y este tambien lo leí -ambos en su versión en español- y esperaba terminar este en español tambien, pero no me resistí -dos años de espera creo- aun el hecho de que mi ingles es un asco no me impido leerlo, aun con pequeños errores mi cabeza le daba sentido a lo que no entendía. Hiciste lo que quisiste con mis personajes favoritos, estos tres pinches seekers los amo -de forma no gay-
Sabia desde el inicio que TC no se volvería autobot, pero me manipulaste incluso yo dude de mi lealtad a los decepticons(?) y pobre de Warp, hasta a mi me dolió todo por lo que paso, siento un vació en mi chispa(?)

perdón si suena a una orden pero EXIJO LA CONTINUACIÓN DE ESTE FIC EN ESPAÑOL!
TT-TT por favor

ahora despues de que lei 19 capítulos en 1 dia, en ingles... mi cabeza siento que explotara, si me da una embolia es tu culpa (?) jajaja
Gracias por darme tantas pinches emociones y corajes y frustraciones.
Se despide tu fans
PD. todos odian en facebook mis publicaciones cuando leo tus fics :v
Larisa chapter 40 . 3/20/2016
I was shaken with "Purple rain', I was cut deeply with "Deviant" and I'm really looking forward to reading "Once a Decepticon..."
I'm so overwhelmed with storm of emotions that it's hard for me to form it into words.
I feel for Thundercracker but it hurts me to think there will be nothing from his struggle.
I'm a pessimist, I know.
And I want to add: I'm very disappointed in Megatron. He is a complex character, I agree. But he has really lost his mind... unless he's forced to play his part for Soundwave ;) Which is at least partly true.
I regret that Skywarp is such a Decepticon, but it's not his personal fault.
It seems to me the worst part of Skywarp's anger is denial that the Autobot streak for honour and mercy that Thundercracker always possessed was what had attracted Skywarp to him all their time together. Skywarp insisted that TC had to get rid of his sentimentality as a weakness but without it Thundercracker would have became just like any other Decepticon or even worse.
Thank you very much for writing and I hope you'll continue the trilogy about Thundercracker :)
Despite me being a pessimist I hope it won't be 'Happy end: everybody died" ;)
jpgFury chapter 40 . 9/19/2015
Loved this - both this and the preceding fic. Off to find more - please let there be more
Komiv chapter 40 . 2/7/2015
So I was reading this again to catch up with the story for the sequel and oh my god I cannot believe I forgot about the twist holy shit...Very well done, hah.

Also I'm still not over the line "Time is going by, buffoon. Be strong, if you can afford it, otherwise you will enter that arena only to never leave." from a few chapters back. That's some Shakespeare-level phrasing right there.

Last couple of chapters were so very excellent. I love how much emotion you put into the characters, it really shows in the writing. Excited to go catch up with the sequel now!
Little Kunai chapter 39 . 10/28/2013
all in all it is still a heavy blow
Little Kunai chapter 38 . 10/28/2013
and where did you find your line TC? it seems its neither with decepticon which lost its way or autobot who did pay the price for their indfference
Little Kunai chapter 37 . 10/28/2013
those two
Little Kunai chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
bravo! well done with your twist i seriously never saw it coming! :D
Little Kunai chapter 35 . 10/28/2013
whaaaaa?!
Little Kunai chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
i thought as much
Little Kunai chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
well screamer's gonna be the defeated one, considering there's another set of stories about TC. where does warp fit in with all this
Little Kunai chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
that was well done, specifically the past speeches.
Little Kunai chapter 31 . 10/28/2013
well now
Little Kunai chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
he sure knows how to get his way
Little Kunai chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
this whole scene has a very fox and the hound feel