Reviews for Duet of the Apocalypse
Resident Evil Knowitall chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I liked this story too. Just like More Than A Feeling. And I agree with you how Ada and Leon always have sad outcomes. Thanks for the great story. Have a good day
Eiji Shinjo chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Oh, the story which introduced me to the wonderful world of Leon x Ada's fanfictions. It was a real pleasure to re-read this once again.

Awesome work, though it makes me somewhat sad that things didn't go this way 'officially'.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
What about stuff from resident evil 6?
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
i,realy,loved this fic,i only reviewed on the finalchapter,cause i wanted to read everything,to make shure to say in the end...god danm you're awsome _
RichRider chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Whoa! Whoa! They're getting together kinda fast. Damn lol

Joseph and Brad in the beginning...just too much there and Barry too XD Barry always makes me laugh, even when the big lug is serious he makes me laugh. Just like Carlos. Once I see him I start laughing and remember his corny lines XD I like BDD. Jill is very creative with that...Chris is pretty set on knowing that he is going to "win". I cant wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter.

Some more Leon/Ada lovin? I would hope so...I mean you are DJ and Leon/Ada is your specialty XDD But I will have to get to the next chapters when I wake up because Im going to bed in a few minutes.

Great chapter! :D
RichRider chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Chris Redfield never loses...sounds like back in WWII, in Italy, when they said "Mussolini is always righ," XDD

This is a good starting chapter. I can believe a grown man like Chris cant open a bag of chips. Thats embarrassing. No wonder why he beefed up over the years lol Imagine him opening a bag of chips now? Probably rip the bag in half and all the chips scattered on the floor. I'm a little confused...He wants to dance with Jill correct? I could understand the bet rules fully. Sorro lol.

Wow, Kevin decided to lighten up huh? All he need was to get out early. Thats all he needed to be told and now his mood changes. I guess Leon's uniform is the one we see in RE2 right? Hope Im right XD. Good chapter as always :D Off to the next
RichRider chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I like this chapter. This is a nice and cool chapter. From begining to end it was a good chaper. I dont know how any of the three (Ada, Wesker, and Irons), can stand being in the same room with each other. I'm pretty shocked that none of them have tried to kill each other yet lol.

So Kevin is going to be a douchbag in this story huh? Elran lol. That name reminds me of The Lord of The Rings XD. I like how the big tough guys just squirm and scram whenever Ice Queen appears. Finally, a formal introduction between Leon and Ada. May I add that I know that they love each other already? I guess I can lol.

Off to the next. :D
RichRider chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Hooray! The begining of the cannibal murders. Oh thats perfect. Get to blow some heads off. Yay!

Too much joy right now lol. The way you described the picture, I was trying to visualize it in my head. Pretty disgusting and stomache churning lol. Sucks to be a rookie. Get no respect until you prove yourself of something. Whatever.

And I would say that since the majority of the RPD has male officers, they all fear Ada more than Wesker :D lol. Good chapter.

On to the next.
RichRider chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hey DJ, I finally get to this story. I like this first chapter. This is a nice first chapter. First you have Ada in the begining then Leon comes surprised that Irons is still a pudgy grouch. I like Marvin. Theres not much of him in FF these days. Well he's not really that important of a character. He died kinda fast in RE2. Isn't Jane from IDWTMAT? I think she is lol. Leon's girlfriend again. Can't wait to see Leon and Ada's official meeting? Cant really call the clapping and stuff an official meeting lol.

So on to the next chap! :D
RevolutionZwei chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Aw...Yay! Such a sweet ending...I so needed that lol. And by the way, a little random information, I'm really glad that Kevin and Marvin survived the incident! Don't think I forgot about those two! lol

I think it's great that now they're out of the city, Leon let his emotions come out. And it's about time too, because they deserve their happy ending. I actually managed to forget all about the locket on Sherry's neck though...but once she started to mention evidence, my brain finally snapped to attention lol. Now Umbrella can be taken down sooner, which makes the ending that much more happier! No more Umbrella...no more Wesker...both of which are good.

*Pumps fist in air crazily* Yes! They decided to adopt Sherry! That's so awesome...I wonder how they'll deal with parenthood, being so young and all? I'll just leave that question to my brain to dissect later I suppose. Anyway, I obviously loved this fic very much...the plot, how you did everything, the descriptions of the R.P.D. as well as street names...everything. It was just awesome...then again, you always win when it comes to Leon/Ada lol. Well, it's kinda late, so I guess I should go to bed now, but I have to thank you for keeping me entertained for hours! I just couldn't stop reading lol...I was absolutely enthralled. So, congrats on this great work D, and I hope you get well soon. And I'm sorry that I wasn't here while you were in the process of writing this, because I should have been.
RevolutionZwei chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Damn lol...I guess even in an AU story, some fates can't be avoided. Sometimes for the better, and sometimes not...I'm just hoping that Leon manages to pull through like he did in RE2. I suppose the one good thing that happened though was Wesker dying, which is always fun lol. And blasted with a Desert Eagle no less...what a way to go.

Also, I have to extend my sympathy for Ada...just like in RE2, I'm sure she had no idea what Leon had in mind, and was just as caught off guard as ever. She was already changing to begin with, and if Leon does pull through (please God, please!), I can only imagine how much the experiance will change her for the better.

I was also relieved when the S.T.A.R.S. revealed themselves to have believed Ada lol...I think Wesker underestimated them. Sure, he said he knew all along, but I doubt that lol. And...damn. Just a single chapter left now. Well, here comes the happy ending I've been wanting, I hope lol. So, without furthur ado...
RevolutionZwei chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Aww...that just goes to show how much heart Ada really has...comforting poor little Sherry like that. But damn that Albert Wesker! How dare he turn the S.T.A.R.S. members on Ada, totally crushing her feelings? Man...it seems like he's at the center of every bad thing that happens...probably because he's the main antagonist of RE, but still!

And these mixed signals are killing me. Leon pulling away, then grabbing Ada's hand...I guess given the situation, he's probably more confused than he's ever been in his entire life, so that's a good excuse. Still...I hope he comes to terms with his feelings soon. If this story ain't getting a sequel, I'm hoping for one hell of a happy ending lol.

Well, two more chapters to go, and then I find out. It's a shame to see such an epic story end, but...I know it'll be satisfying as hell at the same time lol.
RevolutionZwei chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
Geez...I imagine Ada felt like a huge weight had been pulled off her shoulders after spilling out all of that information lol. I can only imagine the thoughts running through Leon's mind when he learned that what was going on in the city was pretty much everyone's worst nightmare coming true.

But, I really loved how quickly Leon accepted what Ada was explaining. My guess is, the connection that they share allows them to have a level of trust that is next to impossible to break.

Oh man, nice to see Sherry making an appearance! And I'm super glad that Leon and Ada are going back to save her and everyone else who manages to survive (fingers crossed for Kevin lol). I knew Ada wouldn't just forget about her though...she's just not like that. Intense, this plot is intense lol. Must read on!
RevolutionZwei chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
Well, so much for the short-lived fireworks scene...kinda sad that it had to be interrupted by a citywide infection. But, this is Raccoon City afterall...hell, they might as well have named it Zombie Central or something...

Hmm...Leon's parents are a bunch of ass-holes...it's not right for them to try and push what they believe on him like that, and it makes me sick. As long as he does what makes him happy, what they think shouldn't matter. It's so hard for me to understand that they would have any motive other than selfishness to try and shape him into a "money-maker" as you put it. It's just...wrong. It must have been horrible...knowing that he was only meant to make them finacially secure. It must have hurt a lot...but he still pursued his dreams, like he should have, so I applaud him for that. And he also managed to meet someone who genuinely cares for him...I'm sure that will sooth his lonliness in the end.

Here's to hoping for a happy ending amiga...
RevolutionZwei chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Yes...finally the dance chapter lol. I've been anticipating this one...as apparently everyone else has too. Ahh...I love how much Ada is changing too. Her whole attitude...everything pretty much lol. I wasn't expecting the little girl talk part with Jill, but it was pretty funny that she saw right through Jill's facade.

And...Wesker's with Alyssa lol. Okay...XD...that works. I also see that no matter what, in any story that involves dancing, Leon or Ada usually lack the ability to do so, so they'll just do their little romantic sway lol. Which, I've taken to calling that particular dance, if you call it that (which I do) the Leon/Ada sway...XD

I'm so glad that the dance isn't technically going to be over in the next chapter too. I'm assuming they'll watch the fireworks together...at least, I hope they will anyway. 'Tis muy romantique, no? Too bad the good times can't last...something bad is going to happen, I'm counting on it lol. Whether it be the mansion incident, Leon getting fired, Ada getting in trouble somehow...something's gonna go down lol. Ah well, I'm prepared, so bring it!