Reviews for Composing Harmony
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Wow, lots of emotions in this one. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Nice chapter. Loved the reference to wind chimes.
Violetcarson chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Simply perfect, on all counts. I hope you're still writing, even if it's not fanfiction. This is great.
elou894 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Awesome! keep going :)
peculiarjuliar chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. This is the scene that I WISH was in the movie! Great rendition.
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
these three chapters are so sweet and full of love that i'm nearly crying! this is absolutely amazing.

meg
O.Freeman chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Reckoning. One of the most disappointing scenes in the movie was the final scene. I really thought the movie should have ended with the family together. I wasn't convinced Louis knew August/Evan was his son at the end, he may have just been in awe that August was just performing as he said he would in the park. I really enjoyed the final scene you've written. I could really envision this as the final part in the movie - it flowed so well. Thank you for writing this. This should have been the final scene.
babebubeboink99 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
You do realize after this all reunion fics are going to feel so shallow and crass, right? I was crying wordlessly for a full minute after reading this last part. Kudos.
loyalfan chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Good God you are good! The emotions are so palpable its frightening. The way you wrote Reckoning, W.O.W. I...I cant... ... ... *melts into a puddle of happy goo*
Raspberries-Vanilla chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i love that your writing the in between stories of what happens in the end of the movie because i want all three of them to have a happy ending because they deserve it.

also if you continue with this at any point in time, i would love to see Louis and Marshall give Wizard a piece of their minds, and seeing their first steps as a family with Leila's work with the NY Philharmonic Orchestra, August attending Julliard and his friendship with the girl from the church and Louis and Marshall and their band repairing everything. I wish i could write this but i am horrible.

Good Luck with whatever you right and if you continue this story, i hope its all good.
Holli chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
this an awesome story. i love it. i hope you keep going with it. all good things-Hol.
Reven Eid chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
what sweet chapters...)
ILoveTea chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I've always thought that the movie gave Louis & Lyla too little time together. I love your fic :)
KindleLyn chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Very nice little moments! This is my favorite part:

"Her hand freezes in the motion of taking out two mugs from the cupboard. Mismatched cups. One from his life and one from hers. Their old lives coming together to make new."

What a perfect image to symbolize their story! In just four short sentences it manages to capture the bittersweet emotion of this crossroads in their lives.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
thanks it was a good one