Reviews for Worth The Pain
I love this story
Kushka chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Aww cute
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
wow is she a mind reader as well like Edward was or stronger and different. I hope they can get Jasper out right and help him.
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
wow glad that Peter and Charlotte are there to help Bella, Emmett, and Rosalie to get Jasper back right.
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
oh no I really do hope that Jasper can get free and alive and not be killed right.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
Oh I hope Jasper makes it out of this fight alive with his Bella, Rosalie and Emmett right. Wow so Maria lied to Caius to kill some of the Cullen's not good, at least they found out the truth right.
Babysis64 chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
oh no I hope that Bella is alive yet and I hope that they get her back right. I also hope that the rest of the Cullen's and Whitlock is going to be okay. Do you think Jasper will get in contact with Peter and Charlotte I wonder for their help and others.
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 10/2/2016
I wonder who the mistress was and why would they want Bella, and why would this person want to fight Jasper I wonder. I hope Bella is going to be okay right.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
this was a good chapter as well. Wow can you imagine getting pampered by someone who completely loves you.
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
cool chapter as well. wow that was a good love scene in the motel room. I'm glad that they are going to be happy
Babysis64 chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
wow this chapter was a good one as well. Jasper must of planned the trip to Boston and the dinner and the engagement to ask Bella to marry Jasper that is so cool. I wish them all the happiness
Babysis64 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
wow so Jasper scared a boy that was trying to flirt with Bella, interesting huh.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
this was a good chapter as well. Wow they do make a good couple I think. I'm glad that they are having a great day just the four of them watching movies and having family fun.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
awe so cute, Jasper cooking for Bella. I really do hope nothing happens bad for them considering they had a bad in the faith area of death and what ever not right.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
wow interesting yes I do hope it works out for them both right. They do deserve happiness.
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »