Reviews for Story of My Life
MentallyDazzled chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
:D x
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Hey. Just got finished reading your 3 chapters. They are really wonderful! I love you use of sdjectives and nouns . . . very descriptive. When I was reading chapter 2 I waas sort of confused by the way it switched from 1st person to 3rd person, but I eventually caught on. Other than that it really is fantastic. I wish it was more than four chapters, but I know that it will still be great.
Tiffany chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Hahaha I love it...they are SOO chuck and blair! Please keep up the AMAZING work and please update soon!
Fringster chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Oh thats was simply amazing will u update quickly? please! Love the part with truth or dare ) make it interesting (not that its not so far d)thanks xoxo B.
finnlover chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
interesting story!
00JLO chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Nice fanfic.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
""I miss you." He wasn't asleep." Beautiful seriously I had chills. Please update soon. :)
izzie chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
haha loved chapter two. you captured chuck and blair perfectly :)
Lobke chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Oh. Chuck is so adorable here. Ofcourse he's always adorable, but you really make me feel it's the real Chuck, which is kind off hard to do, because it's really easy to go OOC.

It's an amazing chapter and I really want you to continue it. You don't have to care about not getting many reviews. Because I'm somehow going to force you to add more, even if I have to track you down...

I guess you've got me obsessive. Look who's the Basstard now XD

No, seriously, I really loved reading this. You should put more up :)
Lobke chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This should be interesting... :P

Hope you update soon, it's a very nice beginning :)
00JLO chapter 1 . 5/4/2009