Reviews for The Real Don Juan Triumphant
Osirius chapter 6 . 5/1
OH ERIK YOU LITTLE TROLLER AHAHAHA
Osirius chapter 4 . 5/1
AHAHA this is too good! XDD
FantomPhan33 chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
Well, I must say that this was a very fun and entertaining story! I truly loved how you took all the things from Leroux and turned them into something fun and easy to understand - as opposed to the dark and convoluted way HE wrote it. And while I loved the idea that it was all seen through the Daroga's point of view - he is a really funny guy, that Persian - I also loved how you let Erik tell a few things as well, since Rasheed could not be everywhere at once and we needed to know what Erik was thinking and doing from time to time. Thanks for the 'outtakes, bloopers, deleted scenes and the M rated extras' as well. That really filled in all the blanks.

Your version of Erik was just so sweet, he had a heart of gold wrapped up in a interesting package...hee hee...but you couldn't help but love him. He loved all women...EVEN CARLOTTA and that is saying something too! And of course all those girls could see beneath is outer appearance and see his heart of gold. And...what did you call them...his magic fingers? ha ha. Oh what a rake he was...is...will always be.

You did a fabulous job at your word pictures, your humor and your pace of telling he story. It was a privilege to read your work.

Thanks,
FP33
FantomPhan33 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Wow...sounded like Erik got just as much pleasure out of that as she did. Hmmmm, guess he won the bet. Poor Daroga. ha ha.
Now what...does he get to touch her...or will he want to. I mean this is new and fun for him, he may wish to peruse this. ha ha.
Oh dear...new managers means trouble.
FantomPhan33 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Oh Erik...will you survive? No touching? Oh you poor, poor boy. ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Oh man! Erik is such a play boy!
Where do they go to find a woman Erik has not had indeed! Is no woman safe in Paris?
I would think not if the Daroga's words can be believed, ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Oh I love this story of how he got his nick name...since it was pretty obvious that there was no way possible that he was ever the chief of police in Persia. ha ha. So...does it REALLY mean "its a lie?" I tried looking it up but found nothing. Silly Google Translate. ha ha.

I love how Erik has so much fun with stuff but is also cut to the quick when he thinks his friend is mad at him, shows his true heart and nature. What a dear boy!
FantomPhan33 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Well Erik my darling...you do play the part well...such a fine actor. And I can see why your Persian friend hated you at the moment...but he will admire you in the next heartbeat, ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Oh so the 'lair' takes shape does it.
FantomPhan33 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Oh Erik! you are so BAD peeping in on the ballet rats like that! And the way our dear sweet Persian seems to be excited by the idea is shocking! OH but soooo funny.
FantomPhan33 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Oh Erik you are not only a hoot and a half but you are also very generous. I find I like this whole friendship with the despondent and cuckolded Joseph. Makes me pity the poor man and the bad rap everyone - including me at times - has given the man. Hmmmm, maybe one day I will make him a hero type...maybe. ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Well now...this seems to be a very interesting view of Erik's life...I am intrigued. Always fun to read another's take on it. I will press on.
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Erik does not like to wait? Oh that is rich!
And hmmmm, he could drive a woman to ecstasy without laying a hand upon her...but he usually does! WHAT madness is this...cuz I LIKE IT. ha ha. oh you had me laughing by the end of the first chapter...so I shall continue.
I see this story was published over five years ago...so I do not know if you are still around to read my reviews...but I will send a few more just in case you are still hanging about.
FP33
Guest chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
they all should have been real friends, but no Eric

had to do it all on his own as usual
Mominator124 chapter 81 . 4/23/2012
LOL! Your chapters never cease to amuse me. Loved the "roll call," both at the beginning and the end. :D

I can't remember whether or not you mentioned earlier that the "torture chamber" could not be unlocked from the inside without the key. I'm certain you could do justice to the three "boys" being stuck in the torture chamber until Christine manages to unlock it for them. However, I also think it would be funny if there was a key IN the torture chamber already. I can so see Erik pulling up the "torture chamber" equivalent of a Welcome mat and revealing the concealed key. After everyone else has humorously made every other silly sort of attempt to find a way out first, of course. (Perhaps even with DUI/DWI Erik joining in the "fun." XD)

Barb