Reviews for Celestial Light
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH! I'm not bossing you or anything. but this is really suspenseful. IT WAS REALLY GOOD THOUGH!
vicky chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
please continue this story because its amazing and i can't help but want to read more. thankyou :) x
09sasha chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
fabulas thank you for writing hese stories they are brillent
Jennmbkd chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
This is so good, I wish it hadn't been left unfinished! Please write more!
name chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
do please update. i love your stories
TwilightAlison chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Excellent story. Are you ever going to write more? I especially loved your Jasper chapter.
Jeanie chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
You can't do this to us - PLEASE we need to read how they actualy meet - PLEASE write more PLEASE
mrs.jasper hale chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
is this the end of the story?
New New Reader chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I loved the details about Esme! She is one of my favorite characters and it was nice to get a little more of her story. Alice's journey is riveting so far... very childlike and refreshing. I wish there was more written about the family. To me, the rest of the Cullen family gives this story the real elements of compassion and humor. I would love to hear more about Esme's and Carlisle's love story - but in the mean time - I can't wait to see Jasper and Alice meet. They are a beautiful couple :) Great work as usual!
Sc chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Please continue this story! I am fully enthralled by it.
Cheetahfuzz chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Oh, please continue writing alices and Jaspers story! Please? Its awsome and we all cant wait to read more!

Cheetah
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to read/review this chapter. I had put it into the file in my email that I keep for your updates and completely forgot about it until just now.

I think it's a good idea to include the others even though this is an Alice/Jasper story. Will you be including Rosalie and Emmett's transformations through Alice's visions as well? It will still be some time before she meets up with the Cullens, right?
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
I've just read this fanfic, and, comparing the two I've read about Alice and Jasper's story, this one is clearly the best.

Are you going to update it?

I'm just asking because you haven't updated any of you fanfics since November... And almost half of them since August...

I know you've been busy with your book (I check the blog), but isn't there any way of updating your fanfics?

I'm sure I'm not the only one begging for updates...

Please...

Bye!
tipek chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
why do you quit writing when things get too exiting thats unfortunate
Katherine chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
I really like this story! It's great to hear a different couple's perspective. I can't wait to read Jasper's polite shock when he finally encounters Alice. Please write more on this story! Thanks so much for your creativity!