Reviews for He says, she says
g-love99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
ouch...but a beautiful ouch...
gioiagg chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
You know, it's not an easy job leaving a review for a story you are not sure how you feel about it. Can't say I liked it much (I prefer somewhat happ-ish ending) though I cant say that I hated it either. I'm trying to find a word to describe it since last night, when I read it first, and now I got that, this was very haunting. There is something about it disturb you deeply and it's like this because it's so simple but so VERY REAL. Really realistic. You simply put into words how sometimes relationship could end even though friendship still remains though not as the same as before.

Well, as you can see, it shot me through the heart, because this story could be so close to personel wounds(as in my case) and it's haunting you...especially this part:

"The things they loved most about each other, and their friendship, faded away until they where nothing more than just another couple; talking too little, fighting too much and touching too coldly."

Excellent job for a bittersweet love story. Darn it, you made me melancholic now...but again an excellent job because of its realitsm.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, rather disappointing results. Interesting to see the other side of the D/V story though.
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
AH! That was depressing. :( But it was still really well written. But it was totally depressing. T-T
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I think this was a sad finality to Vala and Daniel's relationship. They could only find happiness in someelses arms and love. But, they are still friends and that is what counts the most. :D