Reviews for The Nicest Thing
TheWhiteCrayon chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Omg, that was so sad! 'The nicest thing' is such a beautiful song, and I love what you did with it! I think this is probably one of the best stories I have ever read.
bicycletracks chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I have not seen a full episode of iCarly but I really like this! Your writing is superb. I am sad and teary-eyed at the moment.
sandramon chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was so real, like concrete heart-breaking real… I'm amazed
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
so amazing! loved this so much :_)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is so freakin sad
plaincrazysuckup chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This made me cry repeatedly.
Channylover08 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow great story, I cried... well, scratch that i'm crying... Beautifully written.
BearsBeetsBattlestarGalactica chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
the scene with the coffee is so simple, but is so deep and has so much meaning in it. and sam of course throwing her coffee at freddie :D. loved it, so beautiful.
Julefor chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So far, I've read two of your stories and they have both made me cry. I'm getting a complex here. Bittersweet, well written. Makes you ponder the roads not traveled. There were times there where you thought if only she'd reach out and tell him how she felt, just maybe . . .
Lavenderlily12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Probably the saddest, most beautiful Sam/Freddie angst I've ever read. It had me in tears by the end.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm speechless. I took this deep breath at the end that I had no idea I was holding. I guess i just kept hoping, hoping that something would happen and they'd get their act together. But I guess it's that exactly what made this so real. Beautifully written.
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Maaan. So friggin' sad but lovely to read. Maybe I related to some of the scenes too much. : I loved that scene when they were in third grade. It's so childish and yet has an undercurrent. :) My heart felt like it was being clutched hard with that scene about their baby boy. :( I also loved the last scene, good way to end it. :D
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMG, this was just so tearful! T_T
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 2/26/2011